F.W | ILYSB.

Y/n's POV.

"Finn seriously" I said laughing my ass off, Finn was trying to dance. Again.

"WHAT Y/N THIS LOOKS GOOD RIGHT" He said while dancing to the music.

Then suddenly, ILYSB by LANY played.

Finn made a shocked surprised face, he went up to me and took my hand while singing.

"AINT NEVER FELT THIS WAY, CANT GET ENOUGH SO STAY WITH ME. IT'S NOT LIKE WE GOT BIG PLANS. LET'S DRIVE AROUND THE TOWN HOLDING HANDS!"

He said singing the lyrics while laughing and pointing at me.

"You're unbelievable Finn Wolfhard." I said face palming while chuckling lightly.

"AND YOU NEED TO KNOW, YOURE THE ONLY ONE ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT!!"

he sang while pointing at me again and making "cool" poses.

"Finn seriously stop HAHAHA" I said when he randomly took my hands and and pinned me against the wall, him slightly leaning towards me.

"you have no idea how much I love you" he said while smiling, before I could answer, he already kissed me.

I put my hands on his curls and played with it, him slightly smiling.

Finn broke off the kiss and started singing with the song again.

"OH MY HEART HURTS SO gOOD, I LOVE YOU BABE sOOO BAD! SOOO BADD!" He said as he held my hand swaying it with his.

"OH MY HEART HURTS SO GOOD! I LOVE YOU BABE, SOO BAAADDD! SO BAADDD! "

I said as I sang with him .

As Finn continued singing, I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. Smelling the scent of his hoodie that I'll probably steal soon.

Perks of dating this dude y'all.

He's the best.

He slightly jumped at my hug and faced me to hug me back.

"Finn, I love you. So freaking much. You have no idea. I don't even know how to explain it." I said chuckling.

"I love you too babe, you're the best."

I felt my cheeks heat up as i ran back to his bed jumping on it with my explosion of joy.

You know, the "I'M JUST TOO INLOVE WITH THIS BOY IT MAKES ME WANT TO EXPLODE" kind of feeling. It's crazy, you feel like you're this gigantic ball of joy that'll literally explode any second, it's so unreal.

He seriously makes me not want to die, LIKE HELLO YOU'RE WITH THIS ANGEL ALREADY WHY BOTHER DYING RIGHT.

Yep, I'm good with living.

Finn laughed following me to his bed as we both cuddled and enjoyed each other's company all day.