R.T | Make You Feel My Love.

A/n: I hope you guys like this one ☹️❤️

"Mom! Dad! Please stop!"

Y/n tried her best to stop her parents from fighting, her dad was continuously throwing things and her mother trying to stop him.

"enough!" she cried holding onto the both of them.

"Y/n go to your room!" her mother said, trying to shield her from her reckless father.

Her dad was out of control, for a moment she couldn't recognise the lovable father she once had.

"NO!"

*time skip*

Y/n was locked up in her room, her mom and dad were still fighting.

She weakly grabbed her phone and dialled the only person she knew who would hold her no matter how much tears she cried.

"Richie? I need you, please."

Once Richie got the call, he sprinted his way to the girl's house, but he met a pickpocket on his way.

He was safe, but all his money is gone now.

But he couldn't care less, all that's in his mind right now is Y/n.

His Y/n.

On the outside of L/n's residence, he could hear glasses being thrown.

And from his home that does the same thing, he felt scared for the girl.

He knew what it's like.

He quickly climed the tree Y/n told him to clime on whenever he needs her.

But this time,

She needed him the most.

Richie saw the open window in Y/n's room.

And it was quiet.

He was scared.

The boy poked his head in, looking for Y/n.

Until he saw her.

On the side of her bed, breathing heavily.

Richie jolted in the room, panicking that something might happen to Y/n.

He stood there, looking at her weakening body.

He felt himself crying, Richie walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm too late. I'm sorry I took so long." he whispered in her ear, her head laying on top of his shoulders as she silently cried.

"what took you so long, Richie?"

Weirdly enough, after their encounter with the killer clown Pennywise and beat his ass up, Richie started hearing voices.

And it was Y/n's.

"I'm sorry, I met a pickpocket on the way here. I'm sorry I took so long, I'm here now. You're gonna be safe."

Richie and Y/n leaned in, they didn't know why.

But yeah, they did.

They kissed.

"thank you, Richie."

There was so many times Richie heard her talking in her mind, thinking she was talking to him.

But Y/n was completely quiet that time.

*flashback. *

"for a second I thought I was gonna die there without getting married to Y/n!" Richie shouted, earning a smack on the head from Beverly.