F.W | "Don't Fall."

A/n/: B/n stands for boyfriend's name. Sorry for not updating!!! More imagines on its way!!!

Y/n's boyfriend, recently cheated on her. Denied he knows her, and only used her to pass time.

The girl was walking by the street near a coffee shop after their fight a day later.

She was trying to get fresh air.

She tried to call the boy all day, no luck.

Y/n saw a familiar tall figure that's similar to her boyfriend, with a girl.

"hey uhm, are you sure you're not with your girlfriend anymore?"

"ofcourse! She was too plain and boring, honestly she was just this leisure."

"b/n?"

She looked so surprised yet her blood was boiling seeing him with his arms on another girl's shoulder.

"uhm, B/n? Who's this?" the girl asked.

Her now ex was looking at her, shocked but is smirking.

"i don't really know, maybe she's a schoolmate. 'Cause she really looks familiar to me to be honest."

He said looking at Y/n from head to toe.

"i-"

Y/n said as she ran out of the two's sight.

She stopped near a park and sat there and just cried.

A car pulled up in front of her.

Without noticing it, a boy wearing a black leather jacket was walking up to her. One of her school's biggest playboy, Finn Wolfhard.

"Y/n?"

*time skip*

Y/n ended up at Finn's house, he insisted her to come with him.

Y/n was hesitant at first, but Finn was acting different than usual.

He was actually sweet.

"so Y/n, you okay?" he said sitting in front of her.

"not really, my boyfriend cheated on me."

"oh, so... How'd it go?" he asked staring at the girl's facial features, "she's cute." Finn thought.

"well, uh. First he called me plain and boring. Called me a leisure. And denied that he knows me. Great right? I had no idea he was a jerk, god i can't believe he was my first boyfriend. "

She said not letting her tears fall after looking down.

Finn looked at the girl, feeling that anger build inside of him. "How can that guy hurt this angel?" Finn thought.

This was something Finn has never felt before with other girls.

"Y/n, i think i know where he might be right now. Wanna get back at him?"

Finn said slightly smirking.

"wh-what?"

"i want you to get back at him Y/n. Men shouldn't treat their girlfriend like that. And you? Y/n i know you're more than that, you're not just this girl who should be cheated on."

"what do you mean Finn?"

"what i mean is, you should take out your anger at him. Because if you just let him be you'll have to deal with that anger forever, he was your first boyfriend right?"

"well yeah but-"

"just come with me." Finn said holding Y/n's hands as he pulled her out of their house.