B.P | I Wish.

A/n: i missed Cher hshdhd

Y/n's POV.

It's been like, a week since i last saw him

Where the fuck is he?

"hey Theo, do you think he'll come?" I asked Theo while i cleaned the shot glasses at the bar we were both working on.

"Y/n seriously, you're crushing on that dude who always brings random chicks here." he said matter-of-factly putting his hands on his hips.

"geez calm down sassy Theo, come on! He's hot!" i stated going on top of the counter.

"yeah and is probably going to get your v-card in a minute." he replied sassily.

This son of a bitch.

I smacked his arm as he laughed.

The bar was crowded and i can't even find that skull looking boy.

"alright Y/n, stop looking for that zombie looking boy and bring this to the customers." Theo said handing out the tray filled with drinks on it.

I rolled my eyes then took the tray.

As i went out the kitchen, i was welcomed by drunk teens and adults all around the bar.

The smell of alcohol made me wanna throw up, but this is my only job and I can't leave that bitch Theo here or else he'll burn the whole place down.

I gave the customers their orders, the corner of my eyes saw the person I've been looking for since last week.

Boris fucking Pavlikovsky.

Honestly our hottest customer here, I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM!

HE'S GORGEOUS!

i immediately frowned when i saw the person who's with him.

Kotku, wearing the most gorgeous looking dress. With high high heels when she's already five foot ten? Lookin' all glamed up for tonight. God this makes me wanna punch her lips.

And some other chicks that's probably her girl friends, wearing the same style as her.

I've been trying to catch his eyes ever since, guess I'm being a clown for thinking I'm one of his types.

God i wish i have a style.

I quickly went in the kitchen, throwing the tray at Theo.

"yOU BITCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he asked.

"HE'S HERE!" i said as i went to the restroom.

I hurried to fix myself, fixed my scarf that i turned into a headband, retouched my lipstick then checked out my boobs, and also my butt.

"fuck it." I shrugged then removed the tissues that were stuffed inside it.

Why the fuck are their boobs so good looking?

i wish i have that kind of rack.

And i wish i have a bag filled with cash, mine's just filled with coins, a little bit of dollars and A LOT of receipts.

Cause if I really wanna get him, I should have all of that.

I mentally slapped myself, tried posing in front of the mirror lookin' like an idiot.

I went outside the restroom, trying to walk nicely.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing?" Theo said after he cleaned the bottles of wine.