B.P |"Art Class With Boris, Theo And Y/n."

"THEO WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GREEN PAINT?"

"i don't know Boris, use your damn eyes." Theo said as he rolled his eyes.

"guys shut up we're not going to finish anything if y'all kept fighting." Y/n said chuckling at the two.

"i don't understand anything, why am i even doing this "art" when i already have one right here?" Boris said as he held Y/n's waist, with her smiling lightly continuing on the project.

Theo just rolled his eyes.

"you know you should be preparing for the art show and tell for tomorrow, right?" Theo asked the two.

Y/n just simply nodded.

"I'm already done with mine." she said as she smiled.

They both looked at Boris.

"what?" he asked.

"how about you babe?"

"i left mine at home" he said then laughed.

"you're lucky it's all due tomorrow."

the next day.

"alright class, today is the reporting of your projects. Please stand in front and tell the story of your art."

Theo stood up first, showing his painting of the place him, Y/n and Boris went to before.

"this place." he said as he looked at his two best friends.

"was the place where me and my bestest friends made memories, this place means so much to me. Because this is where we all met, and had fun." he said as he finished showing his painting.

As the others finished showing their artworks, some cried, and some filled with anger. It was time for Y/n and Boris to show theirs.

Y/n stood up first, winking at Boris.

She held out a charcoal drawing with Boris and Theo on it.

"you guys are probably thinking why i have these two crackheads with me everytime." she said as the whole class chuckled.

"they're my boys. Theo, the little brother i thought i would never have. And Boris, my soulmate. These two means so much to me, i couldn't imagine a world without them. These boys, right here? God i love them, y'all have no idea. These picture was from our little adventures, that's all. Thanks. " Y/n said as she smiled at the two from the back.

"thank you Ms. L/n, and last but not the least-"

Before the teacher could finish, Boris already stood up then walked in front.

The people in the room weren't even expecting Boris to have a project, but he has.

He took a deep breath then smiled at the whole class.

And boy, it made the room so much more brighter.

Y/n just stared at her boyfriend, admiring his beauty.

He held out, a beautiful portrait of his girlfriend. Y/n.

"uh, this is s sketch. Of my ever so beautiful girlfriend, Y/n." he said, showing his drawing.

"and she- means so much to me."

"never thought Pavlikovsky could be this inlove." the teacher said to Y/n and Theo.

Y/n simply smiled.

"i did my best to get into detail with her features, but she's just too perfect that i had a hard time. Starting from her gorgeous hair, to her gorgeous neckline. She shows this story, emotions and beauty that i consider her as the best form of art I've ever seen. Я обожаю все о ней. I love her."
(" i adore everything about her.")  Boris explained, smiling at his drawing.

The students gave him a round of applause at his explanation, it was simply beautiful.

Theo was this proud bff that he stood up, wiping fake tears off his eyes.

Y/n stood up then ran to Boris in front, giving him a big bear hug.

The teacher wiped her tears, smiling at the two lovers.

"i love you Boris."

Boris kissed her forehead, hugging her waist.

"i love you more, Красивые."
("beautiful.")

A/n: I JUST WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THESE TWO HAS IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?????