F.W |"Finn the cutie"

Y/n was sleeping over at Finn's today, her boyfriend forced her.

It all started out when Finn was sending her a lot of songs that she would like.

Then after that, he continued to text and call her all day telling her to come over.

As Finn opened the door, he was faced with a very down looking Y/n.

"hey baby what's wrong?" he said as he hugged her.

"idk i just feel drained Finn, that's all."

They went in, Finn's parents waving at Y/n.

Finn sat down with her, took her hands then put it on his hair.

Y/n already knew what he meant, she lightly smiled as she started braiding his hair.

They do this whenever Y/n's sad, he'll let her braid his hair.

Just before she finishes the braids, he turned around then pecked her lips.

"what?"

"nothing, i love u"

Y/n chuckled as she hugged the boy.

"love u too bubba"

Finn's parents called them for dinner, they were happily eating as Finn continously put food on his girlfriend's plate.

"woah Finn calm down, Y/n might choke on that food you're giving her that's a lot" Nick said laughing at his brother's gestures.

"shut up nick"

*time skip*

It was now time for them to go to bed.

The two of them were cuddling on Finn's bed, while he pretended to be asleep so that Y/n could play with his hair.

"you know, Finn? You have no idea how lucky i am to have you. God I hate you for being too sweet i feel like a spoiled child, but thanks bubba. I love you" Y/n whispered as she kissed his forehead continuing to play with his curly hair.

Finn lightly smiled, as he snuggled closer to the girl.

"good night cutie."