F.W | Fearless.

A/n's: okay so obviously I'm going insane with the song based imagines bUT DZAI CAN'T HELP IT SO HERE U GO. I'll be back with more tomorrow fam! Ily!!!!

"Did Finn Wolfhard really dance in the middle of Walmart's parking lot with his girlfriend? So cute!"

"Finn I was just joking! HAHAHHA, look now they made an article about you dancing in the middle of Walmart's parking lot. What will your fans say?"

"They just have to deal that they're loving a dork that's in love with a dork" Finn said winking at y/n.

Throwback.
- At Walmart.

Y/n's POV.

"Oh yeah, what if I told you to dance right there in the middle of the parking lot?" I said turning on the radio in the car, pointing the open area of the park.

"I bet I'm a better dancer than you,
y/n!" Finn shouted as he went dancing in front of the parking lot.

"Oh my god Finn you look horrible!" I said laughing my ass off. I mean look at him! He looks like an idiot!

"Come on dance with me!" He said laughing while taking my hand to crazy dance with him.

We were having the time of out lives out there, after a while we went inside the car to have a road trip!

Finn was driving very smoothly, while the car windows were down and the air was so refreshing.

I looked at Finn and he was running his hands through his hair. He looked beautiful, he was perfect.

*end of flashback.*

"You are such a whore! Finn's mine!"
"Ew you are such a freak"
"Break up with her already Finn!"
"EW!"

We were now inside Finn's car, we were on the way to see Finn's band Calpurnia, they have a concert today.
(A/n: i miss them im sorry)

I was having flashbacks of what his fans said, it hurt. So much. But I didn't keep that in mind. I was okay, I'm sure.

And today was different, Finn was driving slow, we were holding hands while he was driving. I wanted to stay like this, just the two of us, I wanted to capture it. Remember it.

We were now at the venue, their fans was chanting their names. After I said good luck to his band mates, I hugged Finn. To make him feel calm. His anxiety was taking over again and this was the only thing I can do.

"You can do it, you go out there and make me proud." I said while my hands were at his shoulders that went up to his hair to lightly play with it.

His hands were at my waist, hugging them. "I love you okay?" I said before kissing his cheeks. "I love you too." He said before hugging me tight and going out of the backstage to finally perform.

The show went by, they were going to perform "My kind of woman" by Mac Demarco, until Finn spoke.

"Guys guys guys, as some of you may know, I have a girlfriend. And I've seen that she's been getting hate, she did nothing wrong. I love her, so much. So please guys, please respect her as much as she respects all of you."  He removed his guitar and went to the side of the backstage where I was standing, "come on, I know you've been secretive from the hate you've been getting. You didn't deserve any of that. Okay? I love you."

We were at the doorway, my hands were shaking. I was not usually this way when he says I love you to me, tonight was different, it was so pure. And real. He says I love you to me so many times a day that I got used to it, but this time. It was filled with so much love, love that I can't even explain.

He pulled me out of the backstage and we faced the screaming crowd, he smiled at them.

He pulled me in, I felt brave for that moment. Because I knew that I was safe, safe with him. It was our very first kiss. It's flawless, it was really something.

It was fearless.

After that, he took my hand. Facing the clapping crowd together. They were happy, the whole band was happy, he was happy, I was happy. We were happy.

After the show and the scene. It was finally time to go home, it was storming, i was worried that my best dress was going to be ruined, Finn bought that for me to wear this evening.

"How the hell are we going to face this storm now?" I said staring at the pouring rain.

Finn only chuckled, he pulled me once again.

Before I knew it, we were dancing in the pouring storm. Dancing and laughing at each other like never before. It was like a fairytale.