B.P | Best Part Of Me.

"Y/n! BORIS' IN A FIGHT WE NEED TO STOP HIM SHIT SHIT SHIT"

"SHIT THEO WHY DID YOU LET HIM-"

"LET'S JUST GO!"

"Boris? Look at me."

"why did you punched the guy?"

"he- he made fun of you and Theo, I- i'm so sorry Y/n"

"awe baby it's okay, it's okay. I love you alright?"

❦︎

"Boris? BORIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"i-i'm sorry Y-Y/n, i didn't mean to"

"Boris you're bleeding! oh my god- THEO CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!"

❦︎

"Boris, baby."

"i don't know anymore Y/n, i-I'm useless."

"Boris you're not. Baby, stop saying that to yourself, please."

"Y/n- babe. Look at me, I'm worthless."

"worthless? BORIS HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? baby, you mean so fucking much to me and Theo. You're so gifted and beautiful! Baby, you make my world so much brighter, and no words can even explain how much i love you. Boris, you mean everything to me. Please"

❦︎

"SHIT BORIS I'M SO SORRY I'M 30 MINUTES LATE, I DIDN'T CAUGHT THE FIRST TRAIN HERE AND-"

"babe-"

"SHIT BORIS IM SORRY"

"Y/n-"

"I'M JUST SO STRESSED BECAUSE OF-"

"baby!"

"WHAT?"

"it's okay, thank you. Я тебя люблю." ("i love you.")

flashbacks over.

Third person's POV.

Boris Pavlikovsky, a Russian boy that has nowhere else to go, lost. Alone in the dark.

"Y/n, she-she's the most precious thing i have. She, she cares too much and she loves me. I can't believe it too, i love her so much. She may think someone's better than her, but my eyes knows she's more than perfect. And Y/n, the only girl who saw my worth. She's beautiful, so so beautiful. Everything she does is simply graceful. She loves me. "

Y/n L/n, a girl who lost herself.

"Oh Boris Pavlikovsky, probably the best thing i have ever found. He understands me, he fucking does. He's everything i could ever ask for, Boris, he loves me. He's everything to me. I can't live a day without him. He's too pure and fragile for this world, he helped me, found me. And Boris, who was there to protect me from everything. He loves me. "

The video finished as the crowd applauded.

The newly weds were in tears.

"Hey fuckers, I want to congratulate you. We've been little brats since the start, and I'm just so proud that we came this far. Pavlikovsky, you're officially married dude! You got the girl!"

The crowd laughed at Theo's speech with Y/n's head on Boris' shoulder.

"and my dearest bff, Y/n L/n. Congratulations bitch, you got your guy. I'm so happy for the both of you, i can't wait to create more adventures with you guys. I love you fuckers." Theo said as he went towards the two, hugging them.

"thanks Potter."

"thank you, Theo. We love you."

"KISS!!!" the crowd cheered.

Y/n and Boris looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"alright give them what they want, WIFE." Boris said making fun of Y/n.

Y/n just rolled her eyes then kissed Boris passionately.

"i love you, Boris."

"i love you too, Y/n."