T. 🍕|"First of September"

A/n:
- if you want, you're a Filipino on this one hehe. Or you can just change some of the contents on you guy's respective Christmas traditions, things that your city do to celebrate the holidays and food! I just wrote this the way I personally celebrate Christmas with a twist HAHAHA. Imy BTW. ❤️

Tyler woke up to a soothing smell of, cookies?

"morning sleepyhead"

His head popped out his comfy pillow, seeing none other than his wonderful girlfriend.

"babe? W-why here so early?" he asked, scratching his eyes.

"it's September first!" she said excitedly as she put down the tray of Milk and Cookies.

"yeah, a-and?"

"baby it's SeptemBER, the Christmas season is here!" she said excitedly popping a cookie in her mouth.

"Christmas season doesn't start after Halloween right?" he asked not being sure about his answer smiling at his girlfriend.

"First of all, I'm a Filipino." She said, then burst out laughing.

One of Tyler's eyebrows raised

"in the Philippines, when the BER months come expect yourself to see a load of gorgeous chirstmas lights on the first of September. Oh Tyler you have no idea how magical it is to see when you wake up and see people's houses outside decorated in colorful Parols, people cooking Bibingka everywhere, people visiting Church everyday for Simbang Gabi once December comes!" Y/n admiringly explained as she twirled around remembering her sweet memories.

"really?" Tyler asked, but in all honesty he just can't fully focus on her story because at how adorable she looked when she told him her enchanting story.

"oh yes! An-and when Noche Buena comes, we all sit in one huge table filled with these delicious platters of food!"

"that sounds amazing baby" Tyler replied as he hugged Y/n's waist, snuggling his head on it.

As they finished eating the Milk and Cookies that Y/n brought, Y/n smiled at Tyler.

"now get up there" Y/n said as she stood up holding both of his hands.

"why?" he whined lazily

"we're doing winter things."

Tyler, who is still in his pajamas btw was dragged by Y/n down their stairs as they passed by his mom.

"hey Y/n" she said as she passed by holding a box of Christmas decorations.

"hi Tita! " Y/n cheerfully said.

(A/n: Tita means aunt in the Philippines BUT it is usually used for a sign of respect towards people who's in the same age range of your parents, or showing respect towards friends' or our partner's parents too. You get the point it's like the "call me *insert mother's name*" or "call me mom" thingy I don't really know how to explain it, HAHSHAHAH)

Tyler's eyebrow raised, again.

"since when did my mom started decorating the house with Chirtsmas things in September 1st?" he asked his girlfriend Y/n pulling the hem of her shirt.

"she got in the jolly mood, Ty. And don't worry, she's just preparing it alright, you're such a Grinch" Y/n replied kissing his cheeks.

"what are we gonna do by the way?" Tyler asked chuckling as he held her hands.

"I'm going to make you breakfast again, like a part 2!"

Y/n stood at the stove as she cooked Tyler Sinangag (which is fried rice, but in the Filipino way hehe I love it so much) with bacon and eggs.