F.W |"music box."

A/n: it's been like a week since I last updated oml sorry ☹️ should I have like, a schedule? BTW I missed u. ❤️

It was FINALLY Y/n's birthday, Finn was OVERLY excited that it looked like it was his birthday but actually, it wasn't.

Even Y/n laughed at his excitement, thinking what's so special about it besides her turning a year older.

What Y/n didn't know, Finn got a held of her journal that she carries around everytime they travel or even on set.

And lucky for Finn, he found her wish list.

He knows he was snooping over her privacy but all he did was read her wish list and that was all.

And what was the first thing on top of her wish list that has billions of hearts around it?

A music box.

Specifically one that plays "You'll be in my heart" by Phil Collins, from the movie Tarzan.

Y/n's favorite movie.

It made Finn smile, he remembered how many times Y/n played that song on her keyboard. She was madly inlove with the song and storyline of the movie.

It was a struggle looking for one that plays that specific song, not until he found one that can be customised to play the song they wish for.

And oh lord it made the boy overly excited.

Him and Caleb went to the maker, then suggested for that music box she badly wanted.

And she did.

"happy birthday Y/n!"

"oh my goodness everyone you scared me! But THANK YOU!!!!" Y/n laughed beside Finn.

It was all too quick, until it was time for Finn to give his very special gift for Y/n.

"hmmm what's this huh?" Y/n said lightly shaking the box looking at Finn curiously.

"a bomb." he replied, Y/n smacked his arm making him chuckle.

"just open it babe seriously, it's not like I put a tarantula in there or something" he said whispering the last words.

Y/n looked at him with wide opened eyes.

"oh no you didn't, Finn."

"I WAS KIDDING Y/N" He said laughing, he lightly held her hand smiling at her.

"trust me, open the gift." he said looking directly in her eyes.

"okay okay, geez." she said looking away because she was madly blushing.

She lightly took off the ribbon, and carefully removed the wrapper that covered it.

Once she opened it, she took off the lid of the box.

And there was it.

A beautifully handcrafted music box, with her and Finn's initials in it. That played her favorite song.

"Finn...."

Finn carefully sat beside her, looking at her reaction.

"do you like i-"

Before he could finish, Y/n quickly hugged him with a few happy tears dripping on her cheeks.

"Finn oh my god this is beautiful!" she said kissing his cheeks.

"not until you play it. Come on come on play it play it!!! "

Y/n's delicate hands turned the crank of the music box, and her hearing a familiar tone.

There were tears dripping on her cheeks, god knows how happy she was right now.

"Finn... Is this-"

"yes, it's You'll be in my heart. Happy birthday, baby."

Y/n was literally sobbing right now, the song that she considers her song for Finn was now in the music box that she always wanted.

And all because of the person sitting next to her right now. The one that she dedicates the song to.

Y/n hugged him again but tighter, kissing his cheeks repeatedly.

"thank you so much Finn. You have no idea how much this made me happy. I love you so much."

"i love you too, birthday girl."