B.P | Studying with Boris.

"And this word's meaning is– Boris are you even listening?" Y/n asked as she put down the book she was holding and took a look at Boris who's head is down.

"wha–"

"I thought you wanted to get better at English babe? What's bothering you?" Y/n asked as she caressed her boyfriend's cheek.

"Why do you like me?" Boris said as he took a look at his angel.

"What?"

"Why do you like me? Im dumb piece of shit, doesn't know English well" he said as he looked down.

This was a Boris that was so rare to see. This one was probably one of Boris' softest sides.

"Boris, babe. Hey." Y/n said as she played with his hair staring at his eyes.

"You're not dumb, okay? You're willing to learn Boris. And it's alright if you're still struggling with speaking fluently in English cause me and Theo can help you every time. Alright?" She said as she kissed his forehead.

"And I like you, oh wait no scratch that. I love you. I love you for who and what you are. You struggling with speaking in English isn't going to stop me from loving you. And god have I told you how much i love your accent?" she smiled then hugged Boris.

"Я тебя люблю, Y/n." Boris said as he smiled at Y/n's neck while hugging her.

"I love you too, Boris."

Boris pulled away from the hug and started kissing Y/n passionately.

As Y/n kissed back, she played with Boris' curly hair.

As they heavily made out, Theo was already standing there dropping his chips.

"hey fuckers, I thought you were studying?" he said as he picked up his bag of chips from the floor.

"shit!" Y/n jumped accidentally bitting Boris' lips.

"theo ты сукин сын ты все испортил" Boris said.
("You son of a bitch you ruined everything.")

"what Boris said, whatever it is." Y/n said rolling her eyes at Theo making Boris chuckle.

"HEY it's not my fault i wanted to eat in my room" Theo replied also rolling his eyes.

"there's a door Theo" Boris said pointing at it.

"you seriously expect me to knock in my own room?" Theo said laughing.

"uHM YES?" Y/n answered laughing putting her head on Boris' shoulder.

"idiots" Theo replied rolling his eyes.