3.

Hi bubs!:))
I honestly have no idea what to put as the song this chapter because it's quite a *mix* of emotions rjeuevevebw so yeahhh😳✋ but once you get past the first line thingy I listened to the classical song "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi, Daniel hope, while writing it.

Anyways, enjoy!!<33

The next few days were filled with new teachers, classes, and surprisingly, new friends.

I decided to take Muggle Studies this year, and although many Slytherins think weirdly of me because of it, I quite enjoy the class. Since rarely any Slytherins took the class, and none of my friends did, it was almost a break from all the negativity and judgement of my house.

On the first day of class, I sat by a brunette boy, who seemed intimidated by my presence. Although I always tried to be intimidating to people, I really didn't mean to be in front of him, I guess the green tie gave him another idea.

"Hello," I smiled warmly at him, trying to defuse the tension. "I'm Y/n," I say, moments after I realized he still seemed scared for his life.

"N-Neville Longbottom," he spoke timidly, finally facing towards me.

His lips twitched slightly, seeming to force a weak smile onto his face. I felt bad, honestly. I searched my brain for things to say to make him relax, then it came to me.

"It's nice to finally meet you Neville. I believe we have Herbology together, you seem to have a real talent with those plants." I say, hoping it didn't seem like I was stalking him.

I watch as his stiff body, relaxes, and a sweet grin appears on his face.

"Oh um.. thank you," he responds, as his cheeks grow a shade of pink.

"Of course." I grin at him, opening my book and flipping through some of the chapter names.

Soon after our discussion, our Professor came out and started speaking. We both listened intently, the uncomfortable tension now gone. Once our Professor was finished telling everyone the homework for the week, Neville and I started packing up our bags.

"You're quite nice for a Slytherin ya know?" He says, as he stuffs some books in his bag.

"Oh... well, thank you." I respond, almost a breath of relief leaving me. I liked that I didn't scare him anymore, even if the compliment was a little strange.

"I-I could help you sometime- with herbology.. if-if you wanted." He spoke innocently, his cheeks growing pink.

"Oh I'd love that!" I grinned at him, "I can do after classes tomorrow, in the library?"

"That'd work!" He exclaims, grinning back at me.

"Great! See you then," I say, picking up my bag, waving goodbye to him.

As I walk out of the classroom, I couldn't help but grin at the plans. It was nice having friends from other houses, especially friends who were smart.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

My last class of the day was Transfigurations with Minerva Mcgonagall. I've always been pretty good at Transfigurations as it has always fascinated me. Plus, Mcgonagall's teaching, in my opinion, is actually quite interesting. I know many students who bore over the class but I feel as if they would actually listen, they might enjoy it more.

I was packing up my bag to leave, when I saw my Professor walking up to me. I didn't think I was in trouble, and I sure hoped I wasn't.

"Hello Miss Y/l/n, I've come to ask about the musical." She says, smiling sweetly at me.