35.

Hi bubiess!! Here's a more happy chapter because I am and y'all are getting sick of Daphne and Draco🙄✋

Anywayssss, enjoy!;)

"I say we go through scene 119," Blaise grins as we walk through some corridors.

Mcgonagall wanted Belle, Lumiere, and Cogsworth to work on our scenes, so that meant Blaise, Theo, and myself were now going to do exactly that.

"That's not even a scene." I roll my eyes at him, looking over to see Theo chuckling slightly.

"Exactly my point," Blaise states, glancing back at me with a goofy smirk on his face.

I bite back a smile, though surprisingly agree with him. Mcgonagall was constantly having the leads read lines, as everyone else was learning the dances. We'd gone through every scene at least 5 times now, and it was getting extremely repetitive.

"Blaise," I raise my eyebrows at him, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Oh c'mon! I have all my lines memorized, and it seems as though I know everyone else's as well. I say we take a break." He whines, walking backwards to look at me.

"I second that statement!" Theo adds, shrugging slightly.

I narrow my eyes at both of them, though they both just grin in return. A dramatic sigh leaves my mouth before I speak.

"What would we even do?" I ask sternly, a small smile threatening to come upon my lips.

There's a small moment of silence as Blaise and Theo glance at each other, though both seem to not know the answer. Blaise's eyes move quickly across the empty corridor, before he suddenly freezes, causing me to bump into him. I fall to the floor from the impact, and glare back up at him.

"Really fell for me there, Y/l/n," Blaise winks down at me.

Theo chuckles along with Blaise before holding out his hand, offering to help me up. I take it hesitantly, though realize that I trust Theo.

"Haha, very funny." I roll my eyes at Blaise, though I secretly bite back a smile.

"Thanks, I try." Blaise grins, jokingly taking a bow.

After a moment of Theo and Blaise laughing (and me trying not the laugh), Blaise suddenly points to a painting, moving his eyebrows up and down, suggestively.

"What?" I question impatiently, glancing at the painting.

It was a large pear painting, though it didn't seem special compared to the paintings around it. The whole corridor was full of food themed paintings, making me slightly hungry.

"I've heard this is the way into the kitchen," Blaise responds, slowly walking towards it.

I furrow my brows in confusion, glancing between the two boys and the painting.

Theo walks up to the painting as well, his fingers lightly tracing it, as his brows are furrowed.

"Not sure how to get in though," Blaise says quietly, disappointment in his voice.

Theo doesn't take his eyes off the painting when Blaise speaks, but instead bends his fingers and seems to tickle the painting.

Blaise and I freeze immediately and furrow our brows in confusion at his strange action. The pear starts giggling as if a person, and a giant green doorknob appears.

My mouth falls open when it appears, Blaise's expression matching mine.

"How the bloody hell did you know about that?" Blaise asks, his jaw still gaped open in shock.