60.

hi bubssss!!! chapter 60 yall omggg anyways i really like this chapter;)

song - confident
(i did the one hour version so you don't have to keep replaying it😁😁😁)

anywaysss enjoyyyyy!

I had ignored Draco all of Sunday, even when he tried to talk to me after we all said goodbye to Daphne. There wasn't anything I wanted to say to him.

I thought the pain would be over with him. I thought that now that I had mostly forgiven him, he'd stop causing me pain. But no.

"Maybe she was lying," Pansy says, hope in her voice.

The both of us were currently sitting in the library, trying our hardest to catch up on all the homework we hadn't finished last week. Plus added homework from today that Snape felt he needed to give us.

"Maybe, but would that even change anything?" I respond, keeping my eyes on the book I had sitting in my lap.

Pansy stays quiet for a moment, though I can feel her eyes practically stabbing through me.

"What?" I ask, finally looking up at her.

"You can't ignore him again. You need to talk to him." She says sternly, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Maybe I should just ignore him forever," I mutter under my breath, still trying to figure out what the hell I should do.

I move my gaze back down to my book, though I don't even try to read the words. Everything was so nice. So fun. Now everything seemed to be falling apart again.

All of our happy memories just breaking up into pieces. Pieces that would soon fall deep deep into a huge void of nothingness. Memories that were in the past. In the past meaning over. Memories that no longer lived.

I blink a few times to get my brain out of the trance I seemed to have been in. No, this is not happening again.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

Now its Tuesday, the day I was supposedly going to talk to him. Though as I walk into potions and see him, the whole plan goes to trash.

There Draco was, sitting at Pansy and mine's desk. I look at Pansy, who was now sitting next to Blaise, and give her a look of confusion and anger, though she only looks away.

With a quiet huff of anger, I quickly walk over to the desk, slamming my books down before turning to look at Draco. "I suppose you've got memory loss?"

He laughs quietly, as if I wasn't obviously angry at him. "Possibly so," He shrugs, closing his book in front of him. "Because I seem to remember you grinning at me just a few days ago as if I was a trophy."

I glare at him for a moment, biting the inside of my cheek. "Things change, people lie." I say quietly, before sitting down harshly next to him.

He only huffs with amusement before scooting his chair slightly closer to the desk, preparing to listen to Snape.

I cross my arms over my chest annoyedly before turning my gaze to the front of the classroom, trying my best to focus on what Snape was saying.

He only spoke for about 15 minutes before assigning us a potion to work on. I walk over to the shelves that had all the potion ingredients on it, and collected everything that was needed.

"Aguamenti," I say quietly, pointing my wand into my cauldron. The cauldron fills up with water quickly, causing a proud smile to form on my face. I shake my wand slightly once the cauldron is full, purposefully getting a few drops of water on Draco.