79.

hello sweet bubs!! i'm so so excited about this year i cannot even describe my excitement‼️

so without further ado my lovelies,
fifth year;)

"So... what you're just a Slytherin prefect now?" Pansy questions, leaning back in the chair near my desk.

I shrug, placing a pile of shirts into my trunk as I pack to go back to Hogwarts.

The summer had flown by quickly, but at times painfully slow. I suffered pretty badly the first few weeks of being home, as I continuously tried to figure out my feelings. I suppose not many 15 year olds can say they've seen a boy die, and two different boys be tortured within the same night.

"How the hell did that even happen?" She asks, slowly standing up and walking towards my bed where I was packing.

"I got a letter from Snape around the middle of August telling me that I've 'been chosen to be a Slytherin prefect as I am a trusted student'," I press my lips together, raising my eyebrows slightly before handing her the letter I had gotten.

Her eyes scan over it confusedly before looking back up at me. "Trusted student? How am I not a trusted student?"

A small huff of air leaves my lips before I lean on my hip. "Pans you've been caught at every Slytherin party that was shut down."

She bites her bottom lip in thought, before throwing the letter back down on my bed, jealousy lacing through her attitude.

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late." She grabs my trunk before rather angrily walking out of my room.

I laugh quietly at her jealousy before picking up the cage my owl is in, following her out the door.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -     

Blaise greets the two of us once we arrive at Platform 9 and 3/4, giving Pansy quite a kiss.

"You two get hotter every year I swear-" He looks at us, amazement in his eyes.

"Sir, you've got a girlfriend," I raise my eyebrows at him before entering the Hogwarts Express.

"What she said," Pansy nudges his shoulder as the three of us look for an empty compartment.

I hate to admit that I was secretly searching for a sight of platinum blonde hair, though it was quite obvious that I was. I surprisingly hadn't seen him at all when we were at the station, and haven't seen him on the train yet.

"Y/n- this ones empty," Pansy gives me a slightly confused look, pointing to a compartment I had passed from searching for... over things.

"Oh-" I huff awkwardly, before hesitantly going into the compartment, Blaise and Pansy walking in after me.

"You alright?" Pansy asks once we're all sitting down, her and Blaise on one side, me across from them.

"Mhm," I nod quickly, playing with the end of my sleeves as I avoid eye contact.

Theres a moment of silence as we all sit there, waiting for the train to begin moving.

"So- when is your perfect meeting?" Pansy asks, over annunciating the word prefect.

"Prefect meeting?" Blaise questions, quirking a brow as his arm falls over Pansy's shoulder.

I inhale sharply, nodding my head slowly. "Yeah- I've apparently been given the job of the girl Slytherin prefect,"