67.

hello bubs! i've been on a writing marathon and have had so many spurts of inspiration so i actually have a few pre written chapters:))

anyways i hope you enjoy!

(small disclaimer that when it talks about the first task, it's based off of the book! sorry if there's any confusion about that)

After Draco, Theo and myself serve them their dinner, we decide theres nothing else for us to do, and we all go back to our own dorms.

"Life is good, Crow." I say to my owl, laying in my bed and staring up at the ceiling.

After a moment of Crow not responding, I sit up and sigh. What am I even doing?

I stand up and quietly walk out of my dorm, trying my best to not disturb Pansy and Blaise. I walk softly to a dorm nearby, knocking on it lightly.

Draco opens the door a moment later, a confused look on his face when he notices its me. I look over his shoulder, expecting to see Goyle, though no one else seems to be in the room. "Got the dorm alone tonight?" I question.

He huffs humorously, not breaking eye contact with me. "Goyle's at Theo and Crabbe's."

I walk past him into the room, glancing around at the three different beds. He follows me in, quietly shutting the door. "And you know where Blaise is."

I nod, smiling at a picture of Goyle and his mom framed on Goyle's bedside table.

"Any reason you're here?" Draco asks, slowly walking over and sitting on his bed.

I shrug lightly, my eyes wandering for a moment longer before I look back to Draco. "Just bored." I walk over to a small desk on his side of the room, sitting in the chair next to it.

He quirks his eyebrow. "Am I entertaining to you?"

I glare at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "Mmm not right now." I yawn dramatically.

He laughs quietly, looking down at the ground. "Is there something you'd like to do?"

I bite my bottom lip gently, considering different games we could play. "Would you rather?"

"Would I rather what?" He asks stupidly, causing me to laugh quietly.

"Its a game, idiot." I get up, moving so Im leaning against the bottom of Blaise's bed, sitting on the floor.

He hesitantly gets up too, sitting down across for me, leaning against his own bed. "Whats the game?"

"It says it in the name," I shrug. "I'll ask you first. Would you rather date Daphne Greengrass or Hermione Granger?" I smirk.

He glares at me immediately, sitting up straighter. "I don't like this game."

"Fine fine, ask me a question then." I laugh.

"Would you rather date Blaise or Theo?" He quirks his eyebrow.

"Easy. Theo." I shrug, not having to put much thought into my answer. "Cant steal Blaise from Pansy."

He furrows his brows slightly, though I can't tell if he's feeling anger or confusion.

After a moment of silence - from what I could only guess is Draco processing my answer - I scoot closer to him. "I'd preferrrrr you though,"

"Sure you would." He responds quietly, avoiding my eyes.

"Oh c'mon, don't go all grumpy on me." I say jokingly, not being able to take Draco's stupid jealousy seriously.