14.

Hi bubs! Small question, do y'all like that I call you that lol? Idk I think it's cute:)) anyways I absolutely loved writing this chapter so I really hope you like it!

Enjoy!:))

A few weeks had past since Halloween, and everyone was now preparing for Christmas break, which was in about 2 weeks.

I had planned on going back home for Christmas break to see my father, which I couldn't be more excited about. I really missed him, and it made me happy knowing I could give him the company he was probably needing for awhile now.

"I'm just going back to the manor," Draco answered one night in the astronomy tower after I asked him what his plans were.

"Oh, fun," I say, slight interest in my voice.

We sat at the edge of the tower, our legs hanging off, like usual. I wasn't sure the time but I'd guess it was about 11 P.M. though I didn't mind. It was now a normal thing for us to meet in the tower at night, unless we had astronomy class at night.

He shrugs slightly at my statement, a quiet sigh leaving his mouth.

"I guess.." He says quietly, his gaze not leaving on the stars.

I furrow my brows slightly at the comment, unsure of what he meant. I think it'd be lovely to live in a giant manor like his was told to be, though I've never been before. Plus, it was always nice seeing family during breaks.

"You guess?" I ask, turning my head to look at him.

"Well- yeah.." he pauses, seeming as though he's thinking about his next words. "My parents are at work all day anyways so it's just me and our house elf in a huge manor."

I nod slowly at him, taking in what he was saying. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I guess being in a giant manor alone with one house elf wasn't too fun.

"At least it'll be Christmas," I say softly, a weak smile on my face as I try to make some happiness out of our conversation.

"I'm not really big on Christmas," he says, leaning back on his hands.

"What? But it's Christmas!" I gasp in disbelief.

He chuckles lowly at my sudden mood change, his eyes locked with mine.

"So?" He asks, tilting his head slightly as a small smile grows on his lips.

"So- it's the time of year when everyone's filled with joy. When you go ice skating with friends, when you sit by the fire drinking hot chocolate or eating cookies and feel all warm and fuzzy inside!" I grin at the thought, excitement rushing through me.

I watch as Draco's small smile seems to fade, and he shifts awkwardly. His eyes seem to go anywhere but my eyes, as he clears his throat quietly.

"I've never done any of that," he says, biting his bottom lip gently.

"Oh-" I frown slightly, feeling horrible for talking about it. "Well, I'll definitely invite you over sometime over break so we can do those things," I say, turning my head and smiling at him.

He turns his head to look at me soon after, his lips spreading slowly into a smile. There's a moment of comfortable silence between us, as our eyes seem to be glued to each other, smiling like two giddy idiots.

I turn my head back to face forward, a small smile still spread across my lips.

My eyes narrow at something that seems to be getting closer to us but I can't quite tell what it is.