36.

Well hello there bubs...😀 here's a slight warning that this chapter has some emotions might I say and that I doubt any of you will cry but I DEFINITELY cried a good bit while writing this🥲

Anyways, goodluck bubs😗

I was in disbelief that it was already the last day of school. End of school year exams weren't too hard, though studying everyday, all day long was definitely not fun.

Time had flown by quicker than ever from all the studying. Plus, although we wouldn't have performances till next fall, I still wanted to memorize as many lines as possible. I also preferred to practice my songs as much as possible, especially Belle's many solos, and her own song.

Though, since my confidence wasn't super high, I liked to hide in a small room (usually some sort of closet) and cast a silencing spell so no one would hear me singing.

I practiced lines with almost everyone in the cast, Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Hermione, Harry, Cedric, and even Cho who still seemed to have something against me. One person who isn't in that list though, is Draco.

Obviously I'd have to practice at rehearsal with him, though I avoided being around him as much as possible. It was too tiring for me. Not only tiring physically, but also mentally and emotionally. I was sick. Sick of being hurt so much. Sick of feeling emotionally pained, but feeling as though the reason was stupid. I was sick... of him.

"Have you seen Daphne anywhere?" Pansy asks, as she looks around confusedly.

We were now sitting in our dorm, awaiting a party in the common room. It was no surprise Slytherin was throwing an end of year party, though I had absolutely no interest. Especially after what happened the last party.

Pansy understood why I didn't want to go, and agreed that I could stay in the dorm room and pretend to be "sick".

"No.. I don't think so." I answer, a hint of concern sparking through me.

Even though Daphne was a total asshole for liking Draco, I still had hope. Hope she was just having a first crush phase, and would soon realize how stupid he actually is. Then she'd return to her normal self, and we could have the trio we used to have.

"Huh... guess I'll just get ready without her." Pansy responds, acting horribly as if she was actually disappointed about it.

I roll my eyes at her smug smirk, though a small smile can't help but grow upon my lips.

"You're horrible," I state, laughing quietly.

"And? It's fun being bad," she winks jokingly at me.

I shake my head slowly in return, a small smile still refusing to leave my mouth. My eyes move back down to look at the script that lays in my lap, as Belle's lines run through my head.

Pansy gets ready for the next 15 minutes, though I'm more focused on memorizing lines than her curling her hair.

"Alright! I'm heading out to the party! You sure you'll be okay?" Pansy says, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Mhm! Go have fun... with Zabini," I wink, grinning cheekily at her.

"Oh shut it," she laughs, twisting the doorknob slowly. "See you soon! Love you!" She yells as she leaves.

"Love you too!" I yell back, smiling at the closed door for a moment before returning my focus on the script.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -