65.

hello bubs!! i apologize for the fact that it took me like three days to plan out this chapter for absolutely no reason lmao

anyway i hope you enjoy!

The thought of Blaise and Pansy kissing left my mind over the next few days as my suspicions of Moody grew bigger and bigger. Nothing seemed right about the Professor, whether he was trusted by Dumbledore or not.

I liked to think our headmaster was right at least 85% of the time, which made me curious of if he had noticed anything weird about Moody too.

"Detention Mr. Pucey!" Mcgonagall's angry voice breaks me out of my thoughts, my eyes quickly glancing up at the bitter looking Slytherin boy.

I look back down to my work, before she can see me looking at them. My quill hovers over my page, a small thought seeming to try and process in my mind.

"Meet me in my office once your done with classes today," Mcgonagall angrily adds on to the Slytherin, before quickly and slightly aggressively walking back to her desk.

Her sentence replays in my mind multiple times, my brows furrowing slightly as the thought grows.

Detention. That was it. A way to get into his office.

My eyes widen at my blank piece of parchment, as I realize what needed to happen. Detention. A student goes to the Professor's office. Obviously there was work the student had to get done as well, but you'd still be in their office.

A few minutes go by, my mind still racing with ideas and plans before Mcgonagall announces that class is dismissed. I stuff a few books into my bag, before closing it and quickly leaving class.

Once I get to my next class, which was Defense against the Dark Arts, I sit down rather quickly, making sure to stuff my homework deep into my bag. I knew my plan, I knew what I was going to do, though I didn't know if it was going to work.

Moody already hated me deeply, whether he intended to show it or not. So how hard could it be to get a detention with him?

I watch him limp around the classroom, collecting yesterday's homework. Once he gets to me, he holds his hand out, his fake eye practically looking into my soul, though his real eye glances up and down at a few others' homework.

After a moment of silence of me staring at me, and him waiting for my homework, he grunts quietly. "Homework." He says, a command instead of a question.

"Don't have it," I say confidently, trying my best to make him angry. I lean back in my chair slightly, trying to show that I had no care about it.

He laughs quietly to himself, before coughing a few times. "Detention then, Miss Y/l/n. After school, my office."

I quirk an eyebrow in response before he angrily walks off to a gather more homework. A small smile grows on my lips at the success.

I feel Draco's eyes on me, though I ignore the temptation to show him that I in fact did have my homework.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

"You'll be sorting some of my files," Moody tells me, aggressively limping around his office to get some files.

I nod, my eyes not leaving him as he does so. Though this was just a detention, I still had a small suspicion he'd do something to me, perhaps even test the Imperius Curse on me.

I sort his files for the next 20 minutes, constantly checking the clock as time went by slower than ever. Nothing interesting was in the files, which I had stopped checking about half way through out of pure boredom and loss of hope.