52.

Hi bubsss! Today's chapter is pretty short but it's cute so I hope y'all don't mind lmao
Song of the chapter:

Plants - Crumb
(Just a feel good song)

Anywaysss, enjoy!

It took many hours to fall asleep that night, as it was as if I was already dreaming, so how would I fall asleep? My dreamy mindset had faded away by morning, though something told me that last night would stick with me for awhile.

The ironic thing though, was that I never actually gave Draco his wand back last night, after all that.

As I walk into the great hall for breakfast, a smirk grows on my lips at the coincidence. My eyes keep on the blonde boy, though he doesn't notice me. I walk up straight behind him, though the great hall is so loud that he still wasn't able to hear me.

"Missing something?" I smirk, swinging his wand side to side in front of his face. I hear a quiet laugh leave him before he takes the wand from me.

I sit down next to him, though soon regret the decision as it may bring the wrong idea to him, or the group.

"Wow just gonna give it up to him like that?" Blaise questions, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

I scoff dramatically, gathering food onto my plate, before looking at the boy. "Don't question my ways, Zabini." I respond sassily.

Quiet laughter comes from Draco and Blaise, before Pansy looks over at me, her eyebrow quirked as if she knew everything that had happened. I give her a small smile before looking away, as I knew she could see right through me.

The rest of the day goes normally, a small gratefulness filling me as Draco and I went back to our teasing, and nothing was awkward, as I had worried it would be. Though something about his mood had seemed lighter, causing random smiles to appear on my lips when I thought about it.

It was dinner time before I knew it. "You, missy, have something to tell me." Pansy states, as we walk through the corridors on our way to the great hall.

"I do?" I act dumb, though hope she may have been referencing something else.

Pansy lets out a huff at my horrible acting before turning her head to look at me as we kept walking. "Where were you last night? Actually, I should ask what you were doing with blondie?"

I can feel my cheeks heat up, as my eyes widen from the shock of her knowing. "Nothing much.." I lie.

I usually tell Pansy everything that happens to me, though not when it came to Draco. There were so many mixed feelings I was always dealing with about him, why should I make her go through all those emotions as well?

"Fine, tell me whenever you want, but Im expecting something good from the way he was acting today." She quirks her eyebrow, nudging my shoulder.

I roll my eyes at her jokingly before we reach the table, and begin our dinner.

It didn't take longer than about 15 minutes for me to finish my dinner, before I get up to go to the restroom. As I walk through and out of the great hall, I hear a hushed voice call for me. My brows furrow in confusion as I glance around to find Harry, gesturing for me to come over by him.

I glance back to everyone eating dinner before looking back at him, slowly walking towards the window he was by. Giving him a confused look, I whisper "What?" To him.

"I know this is a strange request, but you seem to be good at this kind of thing." Harry speaks, something about him seeming very nervous, and aware of anyone walking near us.

"Good? At what?" I ask, a sense of nervousness rising up within me as well from the way he was acting.

"Flirting."

I snort as soon as I hear it, quiet laughter leaving me as I look for any signs of him joking. "Are you serious?"

Harry nods, an unsure frown on his lips as he continues to nervously look around at everyone in the corridors.

"Oh.. so you're asking for.. flirting help?" I ask, stopping my laughing immediately at his expression.

"Well- yeah.."

I stay silent for a moment, trying to think of what to say, or what to even do. "Ok.. so- what do you need help with?"

He thinks about my question for a little, scratching the back of his neck nervously as he stares at the ground. A couple of "Well-" and "Um"'s come from his mouth before I decide to try and help him without an answer.

"Look- the key to flirting is confidence. To thinking of teasing-like responses, and acting as if you're the most wanted person in the whole room. Make it a game almost." I shrug slightly, a small comforting smile growing on my lips.

"Well- well I've seen you do that but I'm not sure if I can-"

"Hey! Confidence. You can't be confident with doubts. Its just a change within your mindset and you'll be amazing at it." I interrupt him, trying my best to push away his worrying thoughts.

Harry nods slowly, biting his bottom lip anxiously as he thinks about my words.

I push his shoulders apart, and raise his chin up before speaking. "Now raise your posture, and keep your head held high. You'll be fine." I smile.

A small genuine laugh leaves him before he glances into the Great hall. "Thanks a lot, Y/n." he smiles at me before walking back to the Gryffindor table.

A small "anytime," leaves my mouth, though I know he won't hear it. I stand there for a moment, smiling at his change of mood, before I continue my walk to the restrooms.

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _
- - - - - -

heyyyy;)

I promise y/n is NOT a simp for draco now, but they were both just y'know happy about last night;)

Anyways I keep forgetting to mention this but leave your discord user here if you'd like to join my discord server! we always have fun over there and sometimes I spoil a little bit of the chapters🤭

I love youuu, mwahhh!!