75.

hi sweet bubs!! it's kind of crazy realizing that fourth year is almost over⁉️ ive been writing about it for so long it just feels weird yknow

anyways lmao, enjoyyyy

The second task took place the next morning, Cedric Diggory winning first, and Harry winning a close second.

The only interesting part in my opinion was seeing Viktor Krum's head turn into a shark, which made it very hard for Pansy and I not to laugh. Something about it just really sparked up amusement.

We all return to the castle soon after the task takes place, giant winter coats on every student.

"Potter seems incapable of winning first," Draco scoffs as Pansy, myself, Blaise, Theo, and him walk toward the dungeons.

"Clearly you're forgetting something," I roll my eyes dramatically.

The blonde turns his head to look at me, quirking an eyebrow with amusement. "What might that be?"

I smirk. "First is the worst, second is the best."

He glares at me, his jaw tensing up. "Funny."

"Truly," Blaise grins, nudging the angry Draco in the shoulder.

"Merlin its been freezing lately," Pansy shivers, ignoring the small conversation that just happened.

"You're not getting my coat," Blaise states quickly, looking her up and down.

She rolls her eyes, adjusting the coat she already had on. "Fine by me. Already got Malfoy's." She smirks mischievously.

"Oh you little shit," Blaise says jokingly before pouncing on Draco.

Pansy and I step away from the two boys now play fighting on the ground, not actually hurting each other. I take a closer look at her coat, furrowing my brows with confusion. "Thats not even Draco's is it?"

"Nope," She grins proudly.

I laugh quietly, shaking my head slowly.

I won't lie, when Pansy first said she had Draco's coat, my heart dropped and my mind froze. It wasn't even jealousy I had felt, it was panic.

Panic that we had jumped into things too quickly. Panic that I meant nothing to him. Which was stupid to think, really, but I had thought about that a lot recently. Maybe the fact that we weren't in a real relationship meant that he didn't act like we were.

I had only assumed he was staying loyal to me because there was no proof against it, but maybe I had been ignoring everything telling me it wasn't true.

"You remember what hall this is, Y/l/n?" Theo smirks in a sort of mischievous way, guiding me away from my thoughts.

I glance around at the corridor we were in before my eyes spot a familiar painting. The pear painting.

"Oh my goodness-" I gasp quietly, walking up to it. "Do you think it'd still work?"

"Oh the pear painting!" Blaise pops his head up from the ground, shoving Draco away unnecessarily to stand up.

Draco stands up after him, kicking the back of Blaise's knees so he wobbles slightly, trying not to fall. I roll my eyes at the action, though the blonde gives me a proud grin.

"What is the 'pear painting'?" Pansy asks, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning on her hip.

"It leads into the Hogwarts kitchen," I say, hovering my fingers over the painting.