47.

HI BUBSSS IM BAAACK! I've missed you all dearly you have no idea but it's been so nice to have time to gain my motivation back. I want to start doing song recommendations for the chapter sooo this chapter's song is

Fahrradsattel - Pisse
(It's the video at the top😏)

I picked this song because some of y'all have said it reminds you of Draco and Y/n and I agree‼️‼️

Anyways, without further ado, welcome back and I hope you enjoy;))

The last few days had left me feeling strangely bored. Bored of everything; life, school, and the daily routine that seemed to repeat itself every week.

Pansy and I were so caught up with beginning of school homework and assignments that it was was rare to even think about doing anything fun. Though today, I thought I'd change that.

I quietly open our dorm door, not wanting to disturb Pansy in case she was doing something. Once I could see inside of the room a small smile creeps onto my face as I see her drawing inappropriate pictures in the air, with her wand.

My eyes wander around our messy dorm room, before glancing back at her, a small frown now upon my lips. "How long have you been studying?"

"Hmmm," She hums, glancing around at the books sprawled out all over the floor. "I'd say... 2 hours?"

"Pans!" I whine, raising my eyebrows in concern. "I told you to not overwork yourself." I remind her sternly, walking over to her bed and picking up the books that consisted of all different subjects.

She shrugs slightly, clearly not caring much about what I was saying.

After I've cleaned up all the books and returned them to her bedside table, I plop onto her bed, a small sigh escaping my mouth. "Is it crazy to think we could get past Filch and escape to Hogsmeade tomorrow night?"

She immediately sits straight up, her eyes widened with surprise, and her jaw dropped the slightest bit. "Are you being serious with me?" she asks, a smile forming on her lips.

"Now more than ever," I sigh, a small smiling forming on my lips as well.

"Well- whats the plan?"

I huff humorously, before adjusting my sitting position with excitement.

Pansy and I plan our midnight escape for the next 15 minutes or so, before I walk out of our dorm, a satisfied smirk upon my face.

Although I had just told Pansy to calm down on the studying, I myself had been slightly behind on homework. So it wasn't long before I had found myself in the library, searching for a book or two to help me.

My eyes wander throughout the different shelves, filled with books of different genres. Some making strange noises, others as normal as any muggle book.

My eyes spot a book that Snape recommended for potions to help with our essays. It was a medium sized book, the spine a dark blue, the front and back a scarlet red.

I stare up at the book with an unsure frown on my lips, as there was a small chance I'd actually be able to reach it. My toes lift as high as they possibly can, and my arm struggles to even touch the bottom of the book.

"Need some help?" A voice comes into my hearing, causing a small shriek to escape my mouth.

I narrow my eyes annoyedly at the blonde slowly making his way over to me. The smirk that seemed to be surgically glued to his lips makes my eyes roll automatically, and my toes fall back to the ground in disappointment.

"Not from you," I mutter, a frustrated huff leaving my nose.

He nods slowly, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek, the smirk still plastered upon his face. He turns away from me, taking a few steps away before I get back onto my toes and attempt to reach the book.

It was stupid, really, to think that my body had magically grown taller, and that I'd be able to reach the book that I so desperately wanted and needed.

My toes fall down to the ground once again, an annoyed puff of air escaping me. My brows furrow slightly as I slowly turn around, my anger only rising as I see the blonde happily sitting in a chair, watching me struggle to get something that he could easily reach.

"Really?" I ask with a small scoff, in disbelief of his attitude. He only smiles in return, not even caring to look away.

I glare at him before turning around again and attempting- once again- to grab the book. Though, nothing works.

"You know, that book is really helpful, it'd be a shame if you couldn't get it." He dramatically sighs, walking up beside me and leaning up against the book shelf, his arms crossed  in front of his chest, and his foot kicked up against the shelf.

I laugh a singular laugh, before narrowing my eyes at him. "And it'd be a shame if someone broke your nose."

He tilts his head slightly, a small smirk growing on his lips. "Guess it would be,"

I hop up and down a few times, as I try over and over again to get this stupid book, that seemed to be causing me more anger than I'd have expected. "If this is your way of trying to earn my 'respect', its really not working."

"Im respecting your wishes," He shrugs slightly, keeping his gaze in front of him.

"My what?" I ask annoyedly, my patience lowering by the second.

"You said you didn't want my help, so- I'm respecting that." He smiles slightly, finally looking into my eyes.

My lips part, preparing to say my comeback, though nothing comes to mind. As crazy as it sounded, and as much as I hated it, he was technically respecting my words.

I ignore his arrogant smile, before turning back to the book and staring hopelessly up at it. Theres a moment of silence, me staring up at the book, and Draco playing with the rings on his fingers before he quietly sighs, turning his gaze to look at me.

"I was actually thinking about getting that book," He glances up at it, before looking back at me.

"What?" I ask confusedly, wondering if I did all of that for him to just take it from me.

He easily lifts the book off of the shelf, and flips through it nonchalantly. I stare dumfoundedly at him, waiting for something else to happen.

He lifts his wrist up to his eyes, before acting surprised. "I've gotta go, can you hold this for me?" He hands me the book, before flinging his bag around his shoulder and slowly walking backwards to look at my reaction.

My lips part with surprise, and I seem to not be able to take my eyes off of him. He winks at me, a smirk upon his lips, before finally turning around and leaving the library.

A small smile creeps up onto my face, as I gaze down at the book in my hands, admiring his strange way of giving it to me.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

heyyyy;)

how do we feel? specifically about draco because your opinions do be changing every chapter about him

Also‼️ would y'all be interested in me making a discord server for my readers?? I feel like it sounds fun but idkk

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyedddd and I'm excited to see all of your comments again:,) I love youuuuu mwahhh!!