9.

Hey bubs!!😗 it's currently almost 2:30 am when I'm posting this so my brain is not working, meaning I have no idea what to put as the song lmao. Anyways I'll probably come back and edit it so it actually has a song but for now my brain is actually fried😀

Enjoy!:))

After dinner, Pansy, Daphne, and I headed back to our dorm. We were instructed to grab our pillows, and whatever else we wanted for sleeping in the Great Hall.

Dumbledore announced this at dinner. He said that because of recent events, all students were required to sleep in the Great Hall. The prefects were to watch us, and make sure none of us got hurt by the recent intruder, Sirius Black.

I wasn't sure what to think of the whole situation. It confused me that they wanted all the houses to sleep there, why not just Gryffindor?

They told us that they would have sleeping bags ready for every student once we got there, and that we could go back to our dorms in the morning.

"I swear if there are loud snorers-" Pansy complained, as we walked through the corridors.

"Oh c'mon, I think it'll be kind of fun!" Daphne says, placing her hand on Pansy's shoulder.

"I-" Pansy starts, shrugging Daphne's hand off her shoulder. "Do not."

I hear quiet chuckling and whispers behind me, making me turn my head over my shoulder. I furrow my brows at Blaise and Goyle who seemed to be planning something evil.

Blaise looks at me, winking, before turning back to Goyle and whispering again.

I look over at Draco, who is walking next to them, but paying no attention to their evil plotting.

I give him a confused look, hoping he knows I'm asking what they're doing. He meets my gaze, shrugging at my questioning. I nod slightly before turning my head back to Pansy and Daphne.

"Something tells me the boys are planning... something," I say, amusement in my voice.

"Planning something?" Pansy asks, looking over at me with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah," I say questioningly. "For tonight, I'm guessing." I finish, smirking slightly at the girls next to me.

Once we get to our dorm, we all grab our pillows, and pack our pajamas in bags for tonight. I pack a pair of shorts, with a black t-shirt. I also decide to pack a thick sweater because I know there's a chance of me getting cold.

I walk out of the common room, alone, as the girls are still packing their things. I look around slightly before noticing the platinum blonde ahead of me. I start jogging up to him, hoping he has an answer for what the boys are doing.

"So-" I start, once I reach him. "What are Blaze rod and Gargoyle up to?" I ask jokingly, smirking at him.

He gives me a confused glance before turning his head to look straight ahead of him.

"Well if I told you that would ruin all the fun, wouldn't it?" He says, a small smirk on his lips.

"Fun?" I ask, turning my head to look at him.

He turns to meet my gaze, nodding slightly before answering.

"Fun." He states,a lazy smirk on his face.

I freeze, furrowing my brows in confusion. I stand there thinking, trying to figure out what "fun" meant. I look over, seeing Draco reached the Great Hall because he kept walking when I froze. I bite my lip gently, confused thoughts filling my head. And I realized...