24.

Hey bubs! Sorry this chapter is pretty short, I don't like making myself feel obligated to make them long sooo yeah sometimes they'll be short sometimes longer lol

Anyways, enjoy!:))

I now sit in the common room, laughing and smiling with my friends.

Pansy, Daphne, myself, Blaise, Goyle, and Draco were all spread out around the room, Crabbe nearby though not talking much.

I enjoyed little group moments like these. Although seeing Draco did slightly irritate me, I tried to push that aside. It was surprisingly easy to push aside, as he rarely showed me any attention, and didn't bother me.

I wasn't forgiving him though, more of forgetting. Forgetting about all our memories in the astronomy tower. Forgetting about the friendship we had not too many months ago.

Though I wasn't naturally forgetting, I was making myself. 

It would be silly of me to hang onto that friendship. Silly of me to be emotional over his words. Silly of me to even want to be his friend anymore.. right?

Yes. Yes it would be, so I don't.

I turn my head, glancing at everyone to distract me from my thoughts. Blaise and Draco were sitting on the biggest couch, both of their arms resting on the back of the furniture. Pansy, Daphne, and myself were sitting on the floor, Pansy leaning against the couch near Blaise's leg, Daphne and I leaning against both sides of the fireplace.

Goyle was laying on the ground, occasionally chuckling at a horrible joke Draco or Blaise would make.

"Wouldn't if be funny if we all participated in the musical?" Blaise jokes, smiling brightly as if it was the best joke ever.

Goyle laughs loudly, covering up the other quiet laughs from everyone.

"That would be horrible," Daphne says, still laughing at it.

"Would it be, though?" Blaise questions, quirking an eyebrow.

I furrow my brows slightly, hoping he's not actually serious about this.

"I very much doubt Mcgonagall would appreciate us doing it as a joke." I say, my voice slightly stern.

I wasn't trying to ruin the joke, I was trying to be reasonable. I knew that many students would do it seriously and knowing we were doing it as a joke, I think they'd honestly be very hurt and annoyed.

"Who says it would be a joke? I think we'd be great! Doesn't your mum do that kind of stuff?" Blaise asks, a bright smile still planted on his face.

I can feel Draco and Pansy's eyes immediately look at me, though not because I was asked a question. They were the only two in the room who knew about my mothers leave and how much it hurt, so I suspect they were looking for a reaction from me.

"Yeah.." I mumble, looking down at the book in my lap. "She does that kinda stuff." I mock him, a weak smile forcing itself onto my face.

Blaise nods in response, glancing at everyone in the room. I hated that he seemed like he actually meant what he was saying.

"I'm serious, guys. I think it'd be fun and we'd make lots of memories!" He says excitedly, hope in his eyes.

"I agree, honestly," Daphne says, shrugging slightly.

I glance over at her, expecting to see that she was joking, though she clearly wasn't.

"Are you two on something?" I ask, my eyes slightly widened.

They both laugh slightly at my question, though I wasn't totally joking when I asked it.

There's a moment of silence between everyone, as we glance at each other awkwardly.

"You know.. I don't totally disagree with them." Pansy says, her eyes looking towards me.

My eyes widen slightly, my brows furrowed in confusion as I stare at her. Why was everyone agreeing to doing this?

"You guys do realize you'd have to audition for it?" I ask, slightly trying to convince them to not do it.

"So?" Blaise asks, shrugging slightly.

"So, your not gonna get in." I answer, laughing quietly afterwards.

"Ouch" Blaise mutters, though he still has a small smile on his face.

I bite my bottom lip gently, glancing at all of them trying to see any sort of joking. Though, I couldn't. They were actually serious about this.

My eyes meet a pair of grey ones, my heartbeat slightly rising at the contact.

I rarely saw his eyes anymore, I always tried to avoid them. They annoyingly still had an affect on me though, like they have since the start of the year.

Draco breaks the eye contact a few seconds later, his eyes now landing on Blaise.

"I'll do it if Y/l/n does." The blonde says, quirking a brow slightly.

I see everyone's heads turning towards me, Pansy and Daphne's faces looking extremely confused, though I was just as confused as they were.

Why did he want me to do it?

"C'mon Y/l/n, it'll be fun," Blaise says to me, leaning slightly forward on the couch.

I sigh quietly, shaking my head slowly.

"Fine. But only because I know we won't get in." I say sternly, trying my hardest to believe my words.

What if everyone was secretly talented? What if I was the only one who got in? What if all of us got in except one person?

There were so many things that could've gone wrong, though for some reason I still agreed.

Grins broke out on everyone's faces, as we all realized we were actually doing this.

We were going to audition for Beauty and the Beast.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

heyyyy;)

wanted to have a little group moment because I love this group so much.

I honestly don't know how I'm gonna write about auditions lol. We'll see, maybe Hogwarts does it a little different.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed, I love youuuu mwah mwah mwah😗😗