92.

HI BUBS!?!? THIS CHAPTER IS PROBABLY SUCH A JUMPSCARE BUT HI.

I know it's literally almost been a year since I last posted and I sincerely apologize for that, this year has been something fr. I missed you guys sm though and I swear I still love all of you with my whole heart. ☹️☹️

also small suggestion to read the last like 5 or so chapters before reading this in case you've forgotten what's been happening recently!!

without further ado though, enjoyyy!! 🤭

A few hours after everyone had eaten dinner and we said goodbye to their parents, Pansy and I got ready for bed. There was a clear Christmas joy bouncing off of everyone, more smiles, and laughter than what I would consider normal, though I loved it.

It was Christmas time after all.

After a few minutes of talking with Pansy on her bed, we decide it's time to actually go to sleep.

I yawn quietly, walking over to the light switch to turn off the lights, though soon freeze as a strange sound comes to hearing.

My brows furrow curiously as I stand still, listening to what sounds like little laughter and "shhh"'s outside the door.

"What's wrong?" Pansy asks, sitting up in bed as she glances confusedly at me.

I quickly open the door after officially identifying Blaise's voice, a huff of laughter escaping me at my view of the three boys.

"Y/n who is-?" Pansy begins again, though stops talking as I push the door open wide enough for her to see outside.

"See I knew they'd hear us!" Theo whispers annoyedly, his words clearly directed toward Blaise.

"Hi!" Blaise whispers cheerfully, acting as if he wasn't completely decked out in camouflage clothing for no obvious reason.

"Hi?" I whisper back, trying to contain my laughter.

Pansy walks over to me, standing beside me as she stares at her boyfriend in complete shock and confusion.

My eyes glance at the other two boys standing behind Blaise, their demeanors not at all as cheerful nor excited as their friends seemed to be. Theo had what looked to be a necklace made out of cookies hanging from his neck, and Draco a pair of fake reindeer antlers on his head.

"What the hell are you guys doing??" Pansy asks, whispering urgently. Although the question was completely serious, it was easy to tell she was also trying not to laugh.

Blaise smirks proudly in response, gesturing to the two boys behind him. "Santa hunting, duh."

I bite the inside of my cheek as I try not to laugh, shaking my head slowly. Pansy huffs in amazement at his response, glancing at me with disbelief.

"You guys do know that Santa isn't-?" I begin talking though get quickly shushed by Blaise.

"Shhhh we do not say such nonsense here," Blaise passively aggressively smiles at me, holding his finger in front of his mouth while shaking his head.

"But Blaise-" I try to talk again, laughing slightly.

"Don't try. He does this every year." Theo interrupts me, sighing annoyedly.

I raise my eyebrows surprisedly, glancing at the three boys. "The three of you go 'Santa hunting' every year?"

"Well no, we've been so lucky as to not be with this complete idiot every Christmas Eve night for the past few years," Draco responds, crossing his arms.