87.

hi bubbsss !! Just a quick reminder (this is indeed mentioned in the a/n chapter but i wanted to make sure yall know what it means)

Y/h/c = your hair color

Y/e/c = your eye color

just didn't want yall to be confused :)

enjoy!

(TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THIS-
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100k+ READS!? THATS ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND I CANNOT BELIEVE IT NOR PROCESS IT. YALL AMAZE ME DAILY WITH YOUR KINDNESS AND LOVE AND I WILL LITERALLY NEVER BE ABLE TO THANK YOU ENOUGH.)

I had avoided Draco for the rest of the night. I was drunk when I kissed him. My brain was foggy and didn't know what I was doing. I had no idea what was happening.

But none of that is true. None of it is fucking true. I wasn't drunk, and I was fully aware of everything I was doing. I had every idea of what was happening.

"You okay?" Pansy's raspy and clearly hungover voice asks me as she looks at me with half closed eyes.

I move my eyes from the ceiling where I had been looking for awhile to her, sitting up in my bed.

"I feel like absolute shit," I huff humorously, avoiding her eye contact.

"Well- I know the boys have a hangover potion and I was thinking you could go get it from them since you're already dressed and ready," She tries to convince me, slowly getting out of her bed.

She was right about the being dressed, but definitely not right about the being ready. I had woken up pretty early for it being a Saturday, though my anxious and fast moving mind wouldn't fall back asleep — so I got dressed instead. Though once I was dressed I laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling while thoughts wandered around in my brain.

A small sigh leaves my lips at her words. The boys. The boys meaning Theo, Blaise, and of course... Draco.

"You sure you don't want to go get it?" I arch an eyebrow at her, trying to hide my eyes from the sun shining through our window.

"No, only you are allowed to see me in my collage pajamas," She grins proudly, gesturing her hands over her body at her pajamas.

A small laugh leaves me at her pajamas that had many pictures of our friend group on it, though specifically me.

"Not even Zabini?" I raise my eyebrows, throwing my legs off my bed to stand up.

"Would you go if I said yes?" She questions, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Mmm no," I smile smugly at her, putting my hand on the doorknob while waiting for her response.

"Then no, not even Blaise Zabini himself can see me in my pajamas," She grins, her arms still crossed as she waits for me to go get the potions.

I place my hand dramatically over my heart. "I'm truly honored," I joke before opening the door, leaving our dorm and walking to the common room.

I wasn't totally sure if the boys would be in the common room or at breakfast, though I was silently creating a plan as I walked. Get the potion, ignore a certain blonde. Seemed easy, right?

Though there was another thought in my head telling me I shouldn't ignore him. Why ignore him if he wanted exactly what I wanted? I couldn't even figure out what I wanted though.

As I walk into the common room, I immediately notice Theo and Blaise sitting together, the blonde nowhere to be seen.

A small breath of relief leaves me as I realize he isn't there, and a boost of confidence flows through me.