54.

Heyyy bubs! I literally promise I've had this chapter written for like 2 days now I JUST ALWAYS FORGET TO POST👹😩

sadly I don't believe I have a song of the chapter, it's just kind of like a chill more sad one lmaoo

anywaysss, enjoyyy:)

I had woken up later that day in my own bed, my eyes puffed up from all the crying, and my throat dry from sobbing. It took me a minute to fully process what had happened, and how the hell I had gotten here.

Pansy walks into the dorm as my brain still tries to understand everything, a slightly surprised look on her face when she sees me awake.

"Hey there, how you feeling?" She asks quietly, walking over and sitting on my bed next to me.

I take a deep, shaky breath in before exhaling slowly. "I don't know." I look over at her, not caring to fake any happiness. I was with someone I trusted with my entire life, there was nothing I needed to lie to her about.

She wraps her arm around me, bringing me into a side hug. "And thats perfectly okay." She rubs my arm softly. "Can I get you anything?"

"I'm okay, thank you though." I smile, speaking truthfully, though also maybe trying to get her to leave. Though I loved her to death, I needed time to think by myself.

"Of course, and let me know if you end up needing something." She starts getting up, walking over to the door. I was guessing it was around dinner time by now, though nothing in me felt like eating, so I decided against it.

"I will," I smile slightly, waving a small goodbye to her.

With a small air kiss towards me, she opens the door and leaves me alone with only my thoughts. A small sigh leaves my lips as I rest my head back onto my pillow, staring up at the ceiling.

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _
- - - - - -

The next day came sooner than I wanted it to. It took me about 10 minutes alone to make my swelled up eyes look even decently normal.

Pansy hadn't said anything else since last night, which I definitely appreciated. Though there was one person I was slightly nervous to see, and that was Draco.

It was strange to think that I had actually shown him any vulnerability, especially in such a weak mindset. And though he was extremely comforting when it came to me crying, I was worried he'd see me differently.

What if he saw me as a weak? As a girl who only acted strong when she actually wasn't? As sensitive, or dramatic?

As I head to the Great hall for breakfast, I practically whisper to myself to distract any thoughts from coming to my head. The last thing I needed was to start crying again, so if I had to rant to myself about everything and nothing, thats was what I was gonna do.

I smile lightly at everyone once I reach the Slytherin table, as I sit next to Pansy.

I hadn't noticed a certain blonde across from me, until my eyes gaze upwards, straight onto his. Our eyes both immediately find something else to look at, causing a slight awkward tension to arise.

I begin eating my food slowly, trying my absolute hardest to avoid eye contact with anyone, though specifically the boy sitting across from me.

Pansy and Blaise have their daily argument, though Blaise was never actually serious about anything he said, and Pansy always got very passionate about whatever her side was, causing him to only smile more.

Theo would always try to state something within whatever they were saying, though if he wasn't on Pansy's side, she wouldn't let him speak. It was extremely rare that Pansy would even let someone be remotely close to beating her in an argument.

As I take a sip of water, I feel a light stomp on my foot, causing my brows to furrow in confusion before I lower the cup in my hands and see the Blonde across from me, a small smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes at his immaturity, before taking another sip of my water, hiding the small smile that had appeared on my lips.

How did he do it? How could he make me smile when I felt like absolute shit? How could someone I used to hate so deeply make me smile from an action so small? How?

The rest of the day goes by rather slowly, my energy very low, and my focus even lower. I was so emotionally drained from yesterday, that my brain could barely even process what any of my teachers were saying.

It was obvious my friends could tell my lack of happiness as well. I could tell that they were worried for me, but I didn't want their pity, or anyone else's.

Sure I had found out awful news not long ago, but if everyone around me was sad, how could I ever grow to be happy?

Once classes were finally all over for the day, I pack my bag and start my walk to the dungeons. I wasn't specifically trying to avoid people, though if no one talked to me, I'd highly appreciate it.

Though that hope soon fades away, as I hear Pansy's voice calling for me to slow down.

With a quiet groan, I begin walking slightly slower, trying to hide my frustration.

"Hey! I know you probably don't want to talk right now, but we're having a game night tonight. Me, Draco, Blaise, Theo, and you." She smiles lightly, making sure for it to not sound like a question.

There's a moment of silence as I contemplate whether to argue my way out of this, or to just give in. Though it's not long till I realize I truly don't have any energy to argue with Pansy.

"Alright fine. But don't expect anything from me." I sigh quietly, readjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"Never in a million years!" Pansy grins, before happily skipping away.

I shake my head slowly at what I've just agreed to, before I fasten my pace to the dormitories.

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _
- - - - - -

heyyyy;)

ok yes I lied LMAO but I PROMISE next chapter will actually be more fun and up beat, it just seemed weird for this chapter to immediately go back to happy if that makes sense⁉️

anywaysss I hope you enjoyed this little chapter! I love all of you with all of my heart, MWAHH<33