26.

Hi bubs! Goodness gracious this chapter is long but I honestly really like it! I'm probably gonna post about the possible roles in the musical, and other things you guys will need to know after this chapter!

Anyways, enjoyyyy!:))

(FUTURE A/N... again lol. editing this chapter for the same reasons I edited chapter 23. Just trying to make the read not too too painful for y'all haha.)

My body is shaking as I leave the common room, ready to go to auditions.

I didn't think I cared this much but apparently, I did.

I was already very used to all the Beauty and the Beast songs, as it was one of my mothers favorite musicals. She played it constantly, whether it be on the piano, violin, or would sing along to my father's guitar.

Those were some of my favorite memories. My father playing his guitar as my mother would sing to it. He'd sing sometimes as well, and she'd harmonize beautifully. Little 3 year old me would dance around the room, constantly falling though I'd laugh if off soon after.

A weak smile formed upon my face as I imagined this memory, though my thoughts were soon distracted by a voice. A voice I most certainly did not want to hear.

"Y/l/n! Wait up!" The voice called, though the statement only made me want to run.

I scoff silently, rolling my eyes even though he wouldn't be able to see.

"What is it, Malfoy?" I ask annoyed, wishing this whole immature 'last names' thing would go away.

"I have a question for you," he says plainly, as if I hadn't screamed angrily at him a month or so ago.

I furrow my brows, turning my head slowly to face him.

"I think I've made it plainly clear that I don't give two shits if you have a question," I shake my head slowly in slight disbelief.

This boy always confused me but now he was talking to me as if he wasn't a total arse to me? Merlin, help me.

"Why are you hanging out with Potter?" He asks, ignoring my annoyance towards him.

I can feel his eyes on me, as my steps become quicker, hoping he'll give up on my fast pace.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He says more angrily, his pace becoming as quick as mine.

I scoff quietly, suddenly stopping and facing him.

"No. But what you do need to do is get out of my fucking business." I say sternly, my eyes not daring to break contact with his.

His usual peaceful grey eyes were now filled with anger, and what I'd guess to be jealousy.

"I have a right to know." He says sternly back, his brows knitted together.

My mouth falls open in disbelief at this, my body turning and walking quickly once again.

"And why would that be?" I ask angrily, my voice raising slightly.

"Well I want to know if I'm getting replaced!" He yells back, quickening his pace to catch up to me.

I knew this was about jealousy.

"What if you are!? You made that decision on your own!" I yell angrily, not caring enough to turn so I could see him.

I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to see the anger on his face. He had no right to be angry. No right to be mad or jealous of who I hung out with, yet he still was.