61.

hello my lovely bubs! thank you thank you thank you for 58k+ reads, it makes me tear up whenever i realize how much my story has grown and how long I've actually known y'all and been apart of this wonderful community:,)))

song - Dark Red

anyways I hope you enjoy this cute little chapter !

He kissed me. I kissed him. We kissed.

All of Wednesday had flown by painfully slow. Neither of us talking to each other, just occasional awkward eye contact.

I didn't intend, nor want to ignore him, though it was a natural instinct to. To ignore any emotions I had felt when he kissed me. To ignore and avoid any possibility to have to show vulnerability. To hide.

Though as I stare at the empty piece of parchment in front of me, I rethink the choice to ignore him. Talking to him could cause some uncomfortable feelings, though it'd also give clarification.

"Class dismissed!" Mcgonagall announces, gaining my attention, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I stand up quickly, glancing across the room to see Draco packing up his bag. I start to pack my bag up quickly as well, slight panic running through my body.

I leave the classroom, as quickly as possible, though lean against a wall only a few feet away from the classroom door.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, though I knew I needed answers from him. So as I immediately recognize him walking through the door, I grab his wrist - just as he had done to me many many times - leading him to an empty classroom nearby.

He doesn't fight my grip at all, though seems hesitant as I open the door, gesturing for him to go inside. Once he walks in, I step inside as well, closing the door quietly behind me.

The lights in the classroom are off, though the sun from the windows gives a good amount of light to be able to see everything.

"You're not going fuck me right now, are you?" He asks, a small smirk growing on his lips after.

I only glare at him in return, setting my bag down on one of the desks.

He raises his hands up in the air, as if a cop had just told him to. "Just making sure." He sets down his bag before lifting himself up onto the teacher's desk.

I sigh quietly, leaning on the desk I had placed my bag on top of.

Silence fills the room, comfortable being the word I'd use to describe the absolute opposite of what I feel.

"Draco," I say quietly, watching him raise his eyes to look at me, though his head still hangs low. "What is happening?"

He takes in a deep breath, raising his head to look around the room. "We are in an empty classroom-"

"Draco." I interrupt him, silently begging for a serious answer.

He bites his bottom lip gently, playing with the rings on his fingers. "We kissed." He states. "I don't know what else, Y/n."

I can feel a small frown grow on my lips, as I stare at the ground, uncomfortably crossing my arms over my chest. "I don't know either." I say under my breath.

Theres another long moment of silence, as we both think.

I can practically hear Draco moving his head to look at me. "I wouldn't mind doing it again though," He says, a hint of confidence in his voice.

I slowly look up at him, giving him a harsh glare of annoyance.

"Oh c'mon! You cannot say you don't feel something between us."

I look back down to the ground. Not sure how to feel about this statement. Did I feel something towards him? Yes. Did I want to admit that? No.

I hear him sigh quietly. "I'm not asking for a relationship, but I can't keep acting like your just a friend to me."

"Can I ask you something?" I suddenly say, the words coming out of my mouth before the thought is even fully processed.

He nods quickly, meeting my eyes.

"Did you kiss Daphne?"

His brows furrow immediately, and his lips part with some kind of shock. "Did she tell you that?"

I stare at him for a moment, my heart quickening at his response. "So... you did?"

"What!? Hell no- of course not." He hops off the desk, anger clearly rising within him.

Relief washes over me immediately, as I bite the inside of my cheek to hide any smile that might form.

"So..." I start, though I didn't exactly know what to say. "So- what are we?"

He slowly starts walking over to me, before leaning on the desk placed next to the one I was leaning on, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"Two stubborn people who don't know how to express, nor explain their emotions." He shrugs, smiling as he doesn't break eye contact with me.

I laugh quietly, shaking my head slowly. "Describes it pretty well,"

He cocks his head to the side, poking his tongue out the inside of his cheek. "So what do you say, Y/n? We can occasionally act like more than friends?" He asks, a small smile on his lips.

A small smile grows on my lips as I look in between his eyes, with some sort of admiration. "I agree, though with one condition."

He raises his eyebrows, a questioning expression upon his face.

"We keep it secret." I state sternly.

"Deal." His smile grows, before he holds out his hand.

I can't help the smile that grows on my lips as well, before I shake his hand in agreement.

"Deal."

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

heyyyy;)

so im in love with this chapter? i feel like they're my little babies and they're growing up or something idk I'm just proud :,)

anyways thank you for all the continuous support, that i will never be able to describe how thankful i truly am for. i hope you are still enjoying my story. i love you:))) mwah !