73.

hiii bubssss! i was gonna split this chapter into two because it's a pretty long one but i ended up just writing it as one because there was no great place to stop it

once again i apologize for no song, i'll try to think of some for the next few chapters

enjoyyy!!

School started back a few days later, students telling stories of what happened on break filling up the corridors.

I had figured out after a talk with Pansy that Blaise didn't ask her to the Yule Ball as he knew that she hated grand gestures that would make everyone's attention fall on her, which made him think she actually didn't want to go with anyone at all.

I felt bad asking if they were now in a relationship. Even though Pansy had been my closest friends for three years now, it just seemed like it wasn't any of my business, especially because of my whole situation with Draco that I wasn't telling her about. If she didn't know about my love life, why should I get to know about hers?

"Y'know Hermione told me Krum isn't nearly as charming as every girl believes he is," I laugh quietly to Harry, as we lean against the railing of the bridge that leads to Hogwarts.

"All he does is watch her study as if its mesmerizing or something," Harry shakes his head slowly, chuckling softly.

"Thats the dream boy right there." I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.

Harry and I laugh quietly to ourselves for a moment before a familiar voice comes into hearing. "Harry!"

We both turn to see Cedric jogging towards us, his cheeks red from the cold, though his Hufflepuff scarf is wrapped around his neck just like Harry's Gryffindor scarf, and my Slytherin scarf were wrapped around ours.

"Cedric?" Harry asks as he watches Cedric slow down once he reaches us, panting from his jog.

"How are you?" The Hufflepuff boy asks randomly, causing me to glance questionably at Harry.

"Uh- spectacular." Harry answers sarcastically, earning an awkward smile from the boy in front of him.

"Look I realized I never thanked you properly for telling me about the-" He glances at me for a second. "The dragons."

"Don't worry about it- I'm sure you would've done the same for me," Harry responds almost annoyedly, turning away from Cedric as to leave before the boy starts talking again.

"Thats exactly what I'm trying to do." Cedric states, Harry and I both giving him confused looks before he continues, "You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?"

I glance at Harry to see his answer, noticing that his cheeks seem even redder than they were before. "Uh yeah..." He swallows thickly.

Cedric slowly leans in towards Harry's ear, a small smirk on his lips. I can't hear what he's saying, though he leans back away after a moment and begins to slowly walk away. "Just take your egg and uh mull things over. Pine fresh will get you in."

He gives me a small smile which I return before he fully turns around and walks away. Harry stays frozen, a slightly confused expression upon his face.

"What was that all about?" I ask, repositioning the scarf around my neck.

"He said to-" Harry pauses, slowly turning to face me. "He said to go uh take a bath..."

My brows furrow immediately with confusion. "He told you to take a bath? What kind of jerk-"

"No- no not like that. I think its something to do with the second task... y'know... the egg."