5.

Hi bubs:)) ahh ok so this is probably my favorite chapter I've written so far, as it has also been the most fun to write. It's pretty long compared to the other chapters but I hope you enjoy it! Also honestly I imagine lots of different songs, I suggest just searching up "Slytherin party" or something like that for it!

Enjoy!<3

Not a split second after we opened our dorm room door, music filled my ears. My eyes widened at the sensation, as I looked over at Pansy who was grinning in excitement.

Her head turned to meet mine, moving her gaze from the stairs that lead to the common room and back to my Y/e/c eyes.

"This'll be fun," she squealed, grabbing my hand and quickly making her way down the stairs.

"We have a very different meaning of fun," I scrunch my nose slightly, as the smell of firewhisky took over my senses.

The music got louder and louder until we finally passed the hallway corner that lead into the common room. My mouth slightly parted in shock.

We were never allowed to go to the parties in our 1st and 2nd years, I understand why, now. Straight ahead of us, there were a few 5th and 6th years dancing on a table. To the left of us, two people were making out in a black leather sofa. I instantly looked away when I saw that, Merlin I wish I hadn't seen that.

To the right of us was where all the drinks were, no wonder the scent was so strong, the drink table was right next to us. Many students were surrounding it, constantly gulping shots, or taking sips from their cups.

As Pansy took my hand, and started walking through the crowd, anxiety rushed through my veins. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down, but crowds were never my thing. Luckily, we weren't in the crowd for too long, as Pansy stopped when we found Blaise and Daphne. They were talking to each other, slightly moving to the music.

"There you two are!" Daphne exclaimed, grinning at us.

"I swear you two are always together," Blaise smirked at us, his eyes traveling down my body.

Suddenly nerves filled my body, I hated when it was obvious boys were checking me out. Especially a brother-like friend.

"Eyes up here, Zabini." I say sternly. My fingers snapped in front of his face, before my arms crossed over my stomach uncomfortably.

Daphne and Pansy giggled, watching Blaise's eyes widen slightly in embarrassment. He cleared his throat awkwardly, a slight smirk growing in his lips. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity, but couldn't help the quiet laugh that escaped my mouth.

The next 30 minutes consisted of Pansy and Blaise going out onto the dance floor, and dancing with random people, along with each other. Daphne and I sat on one of the coaches, occasionally sipping some of the non-alcoholic punch we got. We laughed as we watched some older girls surround Blaise and start dancing with him. Blaise was always tall for his age so it made sense that girls would think he was older than he actually was.

Pansy grinned over at us, motioning for us to come dance with her. Daphne looked over at me, a questioning look on her face. I shook my head slowly,

"I'll pass, you go have fun though!" I smiled at her, looking back at Pansy who was once again swaying her hips and waving her arms around to the music.

Daphne hesitated slightly, before getting up and smiling warmly at me.

"Come get me if you need me," she yelled over the music to me, walking slowly backwards towards Pansy.