58.

hello bubs! might I welcome you to one of my favorite chapters I have ever written, and possibly one of the most exciting? I'm not sure we'll see what you think !

song - fahrradsattel (it always fits with draco and y/n)

anyways, enjoyyyy;)

Seeing as Im a person who naturally expects the worst, its no surprise once I notice Daphne beginning to flirt with Draco again. Though this time it brings me more laughter than anger.

She liked pretending she was short and needed a tall man (who'd I suspect she imagined to be Draco), even though this so called tiny girl was about two inches shorter than her tall, mighty hero.

Stealing his notebooks also seemed to be a method of flirting to her, though no one was feeling remotely the same romance she had apparently been feeling.

And last, but definitely not least, was the hair messing up. It was almost shocking Draco hadn't punched her unconsciously from not only touching, but messing up his hair.

A small smile grows on my lips from the thought of all these stupid but hilarious things she had been doing for the last few hours, as I walk to lunch. No one is walking with me as none of my friends have the same class as me before lunch, but I enjoyed the small break from talking to people.

Though that relaxing break soon disappears as a familiar boy jogs up to me, out of breath, and with messed up hair. I huff humorously at the sight, knowing that he had probably just been with Daphne, and she did her whole messing with his hair 'flirting' technique.

"It is not funny." He states annoyedly, running his fingers through his hair at an attempt to fix it.

"So hows Daphne?" I smile brightly, trying my hardest not to laugh.

He glares at me, shaking his head slightly to make his hair go back to its regular place. "How the hell do I make it any more clear that theres no part of me that enjoys her company whatsoever?"

"I don't know, just don't let her win," I shrug lightly, looking at a list of homework for the week.

Theres a moment of silence, as Im guessing Draco thinks about my words. "What does that even mean?" He questions, turning his head to look at me as we keep walking to the Great Hall.

I sigh quietly in annoyance of all the homework, before turning my head to look back at him. "Give your attention to someone else. She'll get bored and-" I pause as I barely catch a book thats about to fall out of my arm. "And she'll stop."

Draco furrows his brows slightly in thought, straightening his shoulders slightly. "You really think so?"

I nod, turning a corner. "I do,"

He nods slowly, biting his bottom lip in concentration.

Its only moments later that we arrive at the Great Hall, and begin eating lunch with the rest of our friends.

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _
- - - - - -

The first tech rehearsal goes smoothly, and actually ends up being a lot of fun, more than I expected it to be at least.

Something that made it especially fun was costumes. And though I hadn't worn Belle's yellow dress yet, I very much enjoyed the blue dress I wore for most of the show. It was made of a beautiful blue colored fabric, and was worn with a small apron around my waist.

I admired the dress on me for a moment before taking it off as it was now the end of rehearsal, and changing back to my uniform. I walked out of the changing rooms once my bag was all packed and join a group of people that consisted of Blaise, Pansy, Theo, and Daphne.