16.

Hi bubs! Sadly I do have to put a warning on this chapter so here it is:(

⚠️WARNING⚠️
-contains slight sexual harassment and dumb drunk men😐

anyways uhhh enjoyyyy...? Lmao

I bite my bottom lip, my brows furrowed slightly as I stared at the three dresses that lay across Pansy's bed.

It was about 30 minutes before the party, and Pansy planned Daphne, mine, and her outfit for the party. Which knowing her, I should've realized they wouldn't necessarily be appropriate.

I looked over to see Daphne's eyes slightly wide, her lips parted in shock.

"We can't wear these, Pans!" She says, glancing quickly towards Pansy.

"Yes we can, and we will," Pansy smirks, picking up the velvety black dress she had picked for herself.

I turned my head to give an unsure look to Pansy, but there wasn't anything I could do about the dresses. The party was getting closer and I had nothing else to wear, so I agreed.

My hands ran over the dress she had picked for me, before picking it up and staring at it a little longer. It was a dark green dress, that got tighter at the waist and more flowy at the bottom. Though the thing that scared me the most was how short it was.

I hesitantly walk over to the bathroom, holding the straps up to my shoulders to see how it would look.

Once I've changed my eyes widen slightly as I realized how short the dress really was. I turned around quickly, looking in the mirror to make sure my whole bum wasn't showing.

I mutter a quiet "merlin" before exiting the bathroom, an unsure look on my face.

A small smile grows on my face as I see Daphne had changed into her dress. It was a beautiful light blue, resembling the nail polish she used perfectly.

It didn't take long for me to realize that my dress matched my nail polish as well, and Pansy's dress matched her dark purple quite well.

"You look stunning!" Daphne gasps, her mouth open as she stares at my dress.

"Me!? Have you seen yourself!?" I ask, a grin growing on my face.

Daphne grins back at me, walking over to a full body mirror.

"We all look hot." Pansy says, spraying perfume on her neck.

I really couldn't disagree with her statement, though I was slightly worried for everyone else's reactions to us.

The next 20 minutes were filled with Pansy doing mine and Daphne's makeup, along with our hair. She wanted to leave our hair down, saying that we'd look "hotter" that way.

She lightly curled my hair, before putting two white clips on one side, pulling the hair back slightly. I smiled at myself in the mirror, before getting up and slipping some heels onto my feet.

I took a deep breath in, trying to relax, as the three of us approached our dorm door. I wasn't really sure why I got so nervous when it came to parties, but I had some sort of bad feeling about this one. Though I tried to ignore that feeling, as we walked through the door, party noises and smells immediately filling my senses.

It sounded and smelled almost exactly like the last Slytherin party I attended. My memory instantly flashed before my eyes of the last party, and getting the letter. I blinked harshly though, not wanting those memories to ruin every party I ever went to.

Pansy grabbed mine and Daphne's hands, quickening her pace as she approached the party. Even somebody who had never met Pansy before could clearly tell she loved to party.