64.

hi my sweet bub! just wanted to say that i honestly love becoming friends with y'all because you're all such amazing people, so if you ever want to talk to me just message me and I will respond:)

song: anything Halloween! (ghostbusters, thriller, etc.)

i hope you enjoyyy;)

The next few weeks pass by quickly, filled with regular schoolwork and fun friend hangouts. Plus, the occasional secret kiss or two with Draco.

It feels weird to even think of it as a relationship with him, though knowing that we spend almost every night together, something also seems right about the term 'relationship'.

Now that it was end of October, Halloween was in less than 24 hours. The Slytherin house had decided that we would be hosting a Halloween party, inviting only 'approved' people from other houses. Though it didn't take a small peek from the guest list to know that no Gryffindors were invited nor allowed.

"Don't we look cute, Y/n?" Blaise asks, a wide grin on his face as he holds Pansy's waist to help her reach the paper pumpkins we were currently hanging up.

"Adorable," I laugh quietly, wiggling my eyebrows at Pansy who was rolling her eyes.

Blaise grins at me, before looking up at the girl in his hands. "Do you look beautiful from every angle, darling?"

Pansy huffs with frustration but also amusement. "Only in your eyes, Zabini." She takes his hands off her waist and walks over to start decorating the drink table. "Now stop with the sweet talk and get to work."

Blaise groans dramatically before walking over to a box of decorations.

"Ladies-" Theo walks into the common room, pausing as he slowly turns to look at Blaise. "and dimwits, the party may begin." He grins, holding up a box of drinks.

Blaise pretends to blow a flame off his shoulder, before giving Theo a goofy looking smile. Pansy grabs the box of drinks for a second, before Blaise practically sprints over to her, immediately grabbing the box from her.

"Gotta earn that gentleman title," He winks at her, causing quiet laughs from Theo and I.

My attention turns back to hanging up the last few paper pumpkins, before I see Draco walk in out of the corner of my eye. He glances at me for a second, a small smile on his lips before he walks over to Blaise.

"You know what Theo called me?" Blaise asks him, sounding serious though I knew he wasn't. "A dimwit!"

I don't hear the rest of their conversation as I hang up the last two pumpkins, looking down to see how high I was. "Theo-"

"Yep yep, right on it." He says, quickly walking over to me.

It almost takes me by surprise as he grabs my waist, lifting me off of the table I was standing on.

"Thanks," I smile at him once Im down on the ground again, taking a step away to look up at the pumpkins.

He nods before walking over to Pansy, helping her with the drink table.

After a few minutes of making sure every decoration was ready and nice looking, the five of us decide its costume time.

"We are gonna look like some extreme dimwits," Blaise shakes his head slowly, staring at his costume.

"Zabini adds a new word to his vocabulary and can't stop saying it," Theo says, smiling proudly at his insult.

The group laughs, though Blaise nudges Theo's shoulder. "At least I'm not gonna be dressing up as an animal,"