93.

hi bubsss!!

guess who got sick and now has nothing to do but write?! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ it's okay though i've enjoyed it tbh

enjoy though!!

After only a little convincing the group agreed to move into what I'd suspect to be a mansion.

I sent my mother a letter letting her know our arrival would be the following day after we all made a group decision that it would give us enough time to pack and prepare.

One thing I wasn't necessarily nervous about was the goodbyes this would cause my friends to have to say. It wasn't as if we talked about parents a lot to each other, it was more of a mutual understanding that we all had our own mommy and daddy issues. Almost all purebloods did.

"Wouldn't this dress just look stunning being worn at a wedding?" Pansy asks me as we pack our luggage.

I turn around to see what she was talking about, a small humorous huff leaving me as I see the white dress she was holding.

"Oh, I'm sure the bride would just love that," I smirk slightly, shaking my head.

"My point exactly." Pansy gives me a small wink, before continuing on with her packing.

Nearly an hour later the both of us are finished with our packing and headed to bed. We mutually decided that it would probably be a good idea for me to sleep in one of the guest rooms next to Pansy's room, as whenever we shared a room we'd just talk and laugh the whole night.

I loved Pansy, I most certainly did, but I needed to get a good night's sleep tonight.

"Night Y/n," Pansy gives a small smile, blowing me a kiss from her bed as she tucks herself in.

"Goodnight Pans," I pretend to catch the kiss, turning off her light and closing the door quietly before walking down to the guest bedroom.

I had stayed in this room before, and significantly remembered the feeling it had given me. It was big, but not in a space way. More in an intimidating way. There were large windows on the wall, though the curtains were always closed. The walls were painted a dark gray, giving the room a more empty feeling.

The room didn't make me uncomfortable, but it didn't feel like home.

I walk around the room for a few minutes, the dark brown wood of the floor freezing my feet with every new step. I admire the paintings and portraits in the room. All of them were rather elegant and mysterious in a way. I enjoyed the art, though. The proud poses, the beautiful landscapes.

After a tiring yawn, I decide to walk to the bed and get myself adjusted before falling asleep.

I switch the lamp light off, and rest my head on the pillow, waiting for sleep to take over my body.

After minutes and minutes of trying to sleep though, it doesn't.

I stare annoyedly up at the ceiling, my hands resting on my stomach as I try to calm my brain. I knew I was stressed over this wedding and moving into the mansion tomorrow, though I never contemplated whether it would affect my sleep or not.

With a frustrated huff, I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up.

There was no clear plan in my head on what I was doing to do, though a glass of water and a few minutes of stargazing sounded nice at the moment.

I quietly walk out of the room, almost tiptoeing as I try to make no sound going down the stairs. Everyone in the household was asleep at this time of the night, and the loud creaks the floor often made could've easily given me away.