13.

hi bubs!! I don't really have much to say here lol, do y'all like my new profile picture though😏😏 I edited Draco and myself and it turned out pretty good sooo that's my profile picture now😛

Anyways enjoy!!:))

My mind was still racing, trying to think of what just happened as I showered.

The group decided we'd all clean up real quick before the boys came to our dorm to get their costumes.

Although I was very happy about our win, it almost seemed fake. As if we cheated or as if we didn't technically win. As if I cheated... and technically, I did. I knew that if anyone apparated in a real quidditch game, they'd definitely be disqualified.

The thing was, I really had no idea how I did it. How I thought about it, and suddenly I was there. How I thought about what I was gonna do when I got there, and then I was suddenly able to do that.

Pansy, Daphne, and myself had planned the group costumes yesterday, and looked through our clothing to make sure we all had something that would work. Luckily, we did.

Once I got out of the shower and changed, I walked out of the bathroom to find that the boys had gotten there.

They all had annoyed looks on their faces, and almost looks of begging for the costumes to not be horrible.

I was relieved to see that Draco looked to be in a normal mood too, well a normal mood for him at least. I was worried he'd still be pretty shocked and confused about the match, but luckily I think he understood. Understood that I didn't want the others too know about what happened.

"Don't look so worried boys, the costumes aren't that bad." Pansy said, her lips forming a proud smirk.

"That's a joke," Draco says after he scoffs, his arms crossed in front of his chest as he leaned against a wall.

"Why yes, yes it is," Pansy smirks, loving the power she holds.

Daphne and I laugh quietly with Pansy, as we watch the boys faces all seem to turn from annoyed to worried.

The three of us glance at each other, grinning, before standing up and starting to walk over to where we kept the costumes.

Draco grabs my wrist firmly though, stopping me from walking any further.

"I swear you have no idea what's coming if they're bad." He whispers into my ear, his hot breath fanning onto my neck.

A smirk spreads across my lips at this. He really wasn't as scary as he thought he seemed to be, and I wasn't afraid to talk back.

"Please then," I speak quietly to him. "Inform me on what's coming." I finish, biting my bottom lip in amusement.

He stares at me for a moment, his mouth parted slightly as if he's almost surprised by my bravery. His eyes quickly transfer from my eyes to my lips, back up to my eyes.

My cheeks seem to heat up slightly at the sudden movement, contemplating if I was just overthinking.

"Hey Y/n- do you have the shirt for Blaise?" Pansy asks, making me turn my body towards her.

Draco quickly lets go of his grip on my wrist, his eyes turning towards Pansy as well.

I clear my throat quietly before walking over to her. My knees bend as I look down in the bag of clothing I had ready for Draco.

"Oh yes! Right here," I say, handing her the shirt we picked out for Blaise.

After we've collected all of the clothing, and sorted it out, we walk back to where the boys are standing. They all have confused looks on their faces, probably because they saw some of the clothing and are confused on what our plan is.