25.

Hi bubs!! Sorry for not posting yesterday! I was annoyingly going through some slight writers block but I think I'm good now! This chapter is pretty exciting and I'm excited to see all of your speculations😏

Anyways, enjoy!!:))

It was more stressful than I had expected to wait for auditions. Ever since we told Mcgonagall we were all going to be there, I kept having dreams.

Dreams I would go up on stage and then forget everything. Forget every line I had practiced. Forget the whole song I was supposed to sing. And then I'd wake up in panic, before realizing it was all a dream.

They didn't feel like dreams though when they were happening. They felt extremely real. Even when I woke up I could remember exactly what was happening, and exactly what everyone said in it. But luckily, they were dreams.

I was now thinking about the one I had last night, as I made my way to my next patronus lesson.

I remember walking onto the stage, preparing to sing, though when I opened my mouth my brain went blank. I forgot all the lyrics, the rhythm, and really even how to sing.

Everyone just stared at me, waiting for something to come out of my mouth, though nothing did.

Then they started laughing. Laughing at how I couldn't sing, laughing at how I forgot everything I had practiced.

I clear my throat lightly, distracting me from my thoughts as I stare at the door in front of me for a moment before opening it.

I had grown quite fond of the lessons now. It was fun seeing improvement with Harry and then dancing around excitedly.

One of my favorite things though, was impressing Lupin. He always seemed proud of us, which in my opinion only motivated Harry and I more.

"Hello," I say smiling, though my words weren't directed to a certain person.

"Hi Y/n!" Harry says sweetly, grinning back at me.

He'd always show up before me. Probably because my last class happened to be transfiguration where Mcgonagall would completely forget about time and usually let us out late.

Lupin grinned at me as well, a hint of excitement in his attitude.

"I think you two may be able to cast the real charm today!" He says, clapping his hands together behind his back.

I raise my brows slightly, wondering if he was just trying to motivate us or if he actually meant it.

"I hope so!" Harry says, slight concern in his voice.

I knew his next quidditch game was coming up soon, and I knew he thought he'd be attacked once again.

Harry and I both walk up to our Professor, awaiting his next instructions for us.

"Today we'll be trying to cast the charm without a dementor, I want to see how that goes." He smiles weakly at us, raising his brows slightly.

I nod slightly, glancing at Harry to see any sort of objection, though none comes.

"Alright, let's begin!" Lupin says excitedly.

I smile weakly at him, before walking a few steps away and taking my wand from my pocket.

The plan was for me and Harry to do it at the same time, as it didn't really matter if we took turns anymore.

I was relieved we weren't using the dementor anymore. It always drained my energy, and left me feeling shaky and weak.

"Ready?" Harry asks, glancing over at me.

We were both holding our wands out, preparing for what we were to cast any second now.

I nod slightly, weakly smiling at him before turning my head back in front of me.

"3... 2..." Harry counts, pausing for a moment. "1!"

"Expecto Patronum!" We cast at the same time, hopeful looks on our faces as we look out in front of us.

My mouth falls open as I stare at the creature in front of me.

I had slightly casted the charm before, but with a real dementor it was hard to see the animal coming from it.

My head tells me to look over at Harry, to see if he casted one as well, but I can't. I can't take my eyes off of the animal that just came from my wand.

It was a bird-like creature, flapping its wings as it stared back at me. It didn't seem like a normal bird though, more of a magical one.

I tried to think of different kinds of birds I knew of, when suddenly it hit me.

My Patronus was a Phoenix.

I soon grinned at it, my amazement turning into excitement.

The Phoenix started flying around the room, turning sideways and upside down as it did so. It looked free, and I absolutely loved it.

As I watched it soar freely around the room, I noticed another animal. It was a male deer-like animal, that was trotting happily around in circles.

My eyes moved over to look at Harry. He was grinning excitedly at the animal, before glancing at the Phoenix I had casted.

"Wow!" He says breathlessly, pointing up at my Patronus.

"Yours is beautiful!" I grin at him, nodding my head at the stag.

"Thanks," he mutters under his breath, his eyes watching as the stag starts circling around me.

I laugh, amazed at the creature, turning slowly around as it circles me.

"Well done you two!" Lupin yells happily at us, clapping his hands in amazement.

Harry and I put our wands away, watching as the two creatures slowly fade.

All of it was amazing, really. The silvery blue tint to both of them. The way they happily adventured around the room. The way they seemed so free and majestic. I loved it.

"That was brilliant!" Harry grins, glancing between me and Lupin.

I nod excitedly at his statement, my mouth still speechless from what had happened.

"You two are brilliant," Lupin responds in a correcting type manner, as he grins at us.

Harry and I turn our heads to look at each other, wide grins on our faces.

We had both casted a Patronus charm.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

heyyyy;)

umm Petronus reveal😳 the reason I didn't ask yall what I should make Y/n's patronus is because there's actually a meaning behind herssss..

I'm interested to see if any of you guess the reason though😏

Also auditions next chapter yayyy! I think I'm gonna make it pretty funny and not super realistic because I doubt many fellow theatre kids are reading this story lol

Anyways I love youu sooo muchhhh mwahhhh (I love when y'all say it back it makes me so happy lol)😗😗