85.

hiiiihihihihihii bubsbsbdbdbdsdss! i have officially gotten the ring ! i'm just gonna show the picture that i found on pinterest instead of trying to take a picture of mine because it looks the same lmao

here it issss:

though TO BE CLEARRR the ring in the story is SILVER ! i just don't wear silver jewelry lmao so i got a gold version instead, but this is pretty much how i imagine it (except silver obviously) 😁😁

anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter!!

"So- update me about everything." I say to Pansy as we walk to the Great Hall for dinner.

"Well, grades are pretty good, happiness seems to be at a high level, and life hasn't slapped me too hard in awhile." She grins happily.

"And might I ask why your happiness is so high? Or should I ask who?" I smirk, raising my eyebrows suggestively at her.

She huffs humorously, nudging me in the shoulder. "Blaise and I are doing fine thanks for asking."

"Oh c'mon," I scoff at her response. "'fine'? That's all I'm getting?"

"Well we've got people around us don't we?" She whispers through gritted teeth, a mischievous tone in her voice.

My mouth gapes open in shock at her tone, before I look her in her eyes. "Have you two...?"

"No! Well- uh.. no. We haven't..." She stutters, clearly unsure of her answer.

I quirk an eyebrow, laughing quietly at her answer. "Love I think you'd know if you did or not."

She huffs humorously at my words, nodding her head slowly. "No, we haven't. The situation is a little... complicated though."

My brows furrow slightly, a sudden panic feeling rising within me. "Is he trying to force you?"

"Oh Merlin no, not at all- really it's the opposite of that." She bites her bottom lip gently, seeming to process the subject.

"So..." I question further, trying to understand what was happening.

"Well... I'm fine with it- really I think it'd be good y'know... but he's not sure. I know he wants to, but his brain has for some reason convinced him that I don't want to do it, so now anytime anything like that gets.. y'know.. close to happening, he backs off and gets all awkward. It's awful." She explains, sighing deeply.

I frown slightly at the explanation, nodding my head.

"And I'm sure you've realized this by now but most pureblood boys are raised to respect women, and would never do something to hurt them physically. Which is great... until their stubborn asses start to show." She continues. 

A small chuckle leaves my mouth at her words, knowing exactly what she meant.

We turn the corner leading to the Great Hall only a moment later, our conversation mutually ending by the fact we were now close to the boy we were talking about.