Meson de la Abundancia

Francesco and I stayed up packing until 1:00 am. We're on the flight to Mexico right now, we should get there at about 3:00pm. We'll arrive in Real de Catorce then get on our Cruise ship and sail to Cancun which will take two days then we'll stay there for a week. I'm so excited! This is going to be so much fun.

Charlie is calling me! "Hey stranger" I said. "Hey Lanz, how are you?" "Fine. You?" "Just fine? Is everything ok with the whole barrie thing?" Charlie asked. "Yep..." "Where is he?" "In jail. In California." I replied. "Wait he went to jail? That's great!" Charlie said. "Yeah it is."

"Listen ,Lana, I'm sorry I haven't called you. I've just been busy." "Whatever, it's cool. I get it. Not everyone has to come over and call me every second of the day, I mean it's not like I actually got raped." I said sarcastically.

"I should have been there for you, I can't imagine what you went though. I'm sorry." Charlie said. "It's okay, really it's fine. But I'm gonna go now, I'm on this flight and I just want to take a nap." I replied. "Where are you going?!"

"Away with Francesco for a bit. Ill text you later ok" "ok...bye be safe." "I will ,cya." I said hanging up. "You didn't sound too happy" Francesco said. "I'm just over it. He always acts immature." I said. "He does but He'll get over it. We should just turn off our phones when we get there and relax." "Okay. If you will I will."

Francesco and I just landed in Real de Catorce ,Mexico! It's 4:00 pm and We're walking out of the airport, there's a bunch of fans waiting for me to come outside "babe are you gonna wait in the car or inside?" I asked francesco. "You're going to great them?" "Of course. Look how many of them there are. They've been waiting, I promise after this I won't stop anymore,ok?" "Ok. I'll wait in the car." Francesco says.

We walk out and they all start screaming and running towards us, "hi!!" I said hugging some of them then start signing stuff. Some of them are saying rude things to Francesco while he's trying to get into our car "Guys leave him alone please" I said.

"Sorry Lana we're just protective over you." One fan said. "Thank you baby but He's not the one I need protection from" I replied. They start asking more questions about it but I just keep signing things and changing the subject.

"Thank you for saying that babe." Francesco said as I get into the car twenty minutes later. "Of course..maybe that'll make them question things. Now let's just focus on our trip." "Sounds good to me." Francesco says smiling, I hold his hand then kiss it "love you."

We just got to our hotel, we don't get on our cruise ship until tomorrow morning. "Babe I'm starving,where should we eat?" Francesco says. "Let me look up good places around here." I replied pulling out my phone and sitting next to francesco on the bed.

"Oo this place has good reviews, it's a hotel but they have a restaurant inside and anyone can come, it's called Meson de la Abundancia, it looks good." I said showing Francesco pictures of the food. "Alright! Looks good,let's go there!"

Francesco and I just got to Meson de la Abundancia. It's such a cute little place. Little tables with white cloths in a small dinning room. "This is gorgeous" francesco said as we sit down at our table. "It is. Very calming." I said laughing. Francesco smiles and takes out his camera "first of many" he said pointing his camera at me. I smile and he snaps the picture. "Beautiful" he says.

Francesco got a homemade cheese pizza and I got steamed vegetables with grilled tomatoes. "Try mine" I said holding my fork to Francesco. I put it in his mouth and rolls his eyes back then says "oh my god that's amazing!" I laugh then say "isn't it! I love this place."

Francesco puts his arm around me and we walk down the road from the restaurant, it's beautiful outside right now because the sun is setting. I hold his hand that's on my shoulder and kiss him. We see a little store in the corner with cool looking clothes and jewelry so we decide to go in.

I find a black t shirt that's cut up on the bottom and it says "Real de Catorce" "I've got to get this" I said holding it up. "Let's get it then" francesco said.

"Thats ok babe I can pay for it but thank you" "Noo I want to. You never let me pay for anything you get, I mean I know you make a lot of money but babe you have to let me pay for some things." Francesco said. "Alright alright, you can." I said smiling and handing him the t shirt. "Yess!"

We walk out of the store and Francesco pulls out his camera and takes a few shots of the sunset. "You're going to get the best pictures on this trip." I said watching francesco. "I know I'm excited!"

"Let me take one of you " "Okay, here" francesco replied handing me the camera. "I feel so professional" I said laughing. Francesco laughs then He stands in front of the sunset and smiles "oh god. Is it bad to sleep with client?" I said snapping the picture. Francesco laughs then puts his arms around me and we start kissing. "Is it bad to sleep with the photographer?" He says. "Fuck no" I said.