Hello France!

Two hours later francesco and I are in the fifth room on the yacht,laying on the bed looking up to the ceiling where we can see the beautiful sky. It's about 9:30pm. "I love you Lana." Francesco says softly and kisses my cheek with his arm around me. "I love you too." I said kissing his neck. My head is rested on his chest and my arm is laying on his stomach. He stokes my shoulder with his other hand.

I wake up still with my head on Francesco's chest and I look up at him and smile. He's looking back at me smiling. "What" I said "you're so beautiful when you sleep. So peaceful." He said. "Because you're with me." I answered. He grabs my face and kisses me slowly. "How long did I sleep?" I asked. "It's only been 30 minutes." He said. "I'm so hungry." I replied. "Me too, I'll go get us some food." Francesco said. "No I'll come, it's YOUR birthday baby." I said. "Yeah but can you walk?" He said laughing. "Yeah you're right,I'll wait here for a minute." I said laughing.

Francesco brought us back fruit and salad, and cookies. He sits at the end of the bed and puts the food between us. I put on Francesco's white shirt and my underwear and start eating. "We should do this once a month" I said. "We should! Baby this has been the best birthday I've had. It means so much to me that you got everyone to come out for my party" Francesco said. "Aw I'm so glad. Well you have amazing friends. They wanted to make it special for you too. But I have one more surprise." I said.

"Another!! What. Babe that's too much." Francesco said. "No it's not! But you have to wait until after we leave yacht. We have to drive to it." I said. "Ooo okay! How exciting." Francesco said. After we ate we watched tv for a little while then we fell asleep in each other's arms. This has been the best weekend ever. I can't for the surprise tomorrow.

It's 1:00 pm. And Francesco and I are in the hot tub. We only have an hour to pack up and get ready to bring the yacht back. I get a text from Chuck that says. "Hope everything's going well& you guys are having fun! Love you x" awe I replied "we've had the best time! Leaving tonight to go back to LA for my show tomorrow. Love you too xx" I put my phone down and swim over to Francesco, I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He puts his arms around me and we start to make out.

It's 2:15 and Francesco and I just dropped off the yacht. We were a little late because we got a little lost taking it back but We didn't get in trouble. We're driving to the surprise I have for him. "I'm so nervous what is it" he said. "I can't tell you we're almost there." We drive for about five minutes then I stop and have francesco put on his blind fold again. "Oh god" he said. We got out of the car and I guides him to a stair. "Okay. Open your eyes." I said. Francesco opens his eyes. We're standing in front of a townhouse connected to other ones,but ours is by far the best. "Wait what's this?" Francesco said. "I bought it.You wanted to move here, Chuck told me how you told her that you miss France and want to get a townhouse, but I didn't want to so you're not. Well now we have one. And when I'm not on the road we'll be here. You moved to California for me, so I can definitely live here sometimes." I said smiling. Francesco stands there in disbelief then squeezes me so hard. "I can't believe you would do this for me. Thank you so much!!" He sheds a tear and I say laughing "are you crying!" "A little! I can't help it!" Francesco said. I hug him again and kiss him.

"Here" I said handing Francesco the key to the townhouse. We both walk up the stairs and Francesco opens it. Wow! It's even better than the pictures my assistant sent me. It's beautiful! "Oh my god this is amazing" Francesco said. "We'll go furniture shopping the next time we're here. " I said. "Baby thank you so much" Francesco said wrapping his arms around me "you're welcome baby." I said. Francesco holds my face and kisses me. Our flight to Detroit is in a few minutes so we leave the townhouse and head to the airport.