Having kids ?!?!

We just made it to Francesco's parents house. In France. "Fuck ,I'm so nervous. What if they hate me." I said. "They won't unless you use the word fuck." Francesco says laughing. "Right! Haha I'll control it." I said. "Come on" he says pulling my arm but I drag my feet. He knocks on the door and I act like I'm turning around to leave and Francesco says "no you don't." And puts his arm around me. "Francesco!" His mom says hugging him "hey momma!" He says. We walk inside and Francesco's dad walks up "son!" He says hugging Francesco "hey dad!" I stand there looking uncomfortable and francesco notices. "Mom, dad, this is Lana, my girlfriend." He says. "Hi!" I say smiling and shaking their hands. "Well aren't you beautiful!" Francesco's mom said. "Aw well thank you." I said. "Nice to meet you Lana." Francesco's dad says. "You too." I said smiling.

We are all sitting at the table, I'm next to Francesco and we're holding hands under the table. "Alright! Here is dinner. I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes!" Francesco's mom said while passing it out. "Oh mom lana is vegetarian! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you." Francesco says. I look like someone just punched me in the face,I feel so bad. "But it looks delicious though! I can just eat the mashed potatoes, I love mashed potatoes" I said. "Oh..well, ok. I'm sorry Lana, if only Francesco had told me." Francesco's mom said. "Oh no it's fine. I'm good!" I replied. Francesco's mom half smiles like she hates me already and she puts the mashed potatoes on the plate then sits down.

"So lana, you're famous! Do you like it ? " Francesco's dad says. I laugh then say "yes sir, I do. It's what I've always wanted to be doing so I'm pretty happy." I said. "And her voice is just amazing, you guys will have to come to one of her shows." Francesco says. "That would be wonderful!" Francesco's dad says. I look at his mom and she doesn't say anything so I just eat my mashed potatoes. "So Lana isn't your real name? What is it? How come you changed it? Is del rey your last name?" Francesco's mom said. "Mom are you going to ask questions all night?" Francesco said. "Oh you hush, I'm just simply asking why she changed her birth name is all." Francesco's mom said. "It's okay, well, my birth name is Elizabeth, and my last name is Grant. I changed it because it just wasn't me. I wanted a name to suit my music. But my mom still calls me lizzy. I don't mind." I said. "Hmm. Im would be upset if my child changed their name." She said. "Mom really" Francesco says. I cut him off then say "Well I guess I'm lucky to have such understanding parents. It's not legally changed anyhow." I said smiling and being a little sassy. Francesco grabs my hand and rubs it with his thumb.

"Let me show you to your rooms." Francesco's dad says. "Rooms ? " I whispered to francesco. "I have no idea " he whispers back. Francesco's dad stops at a door and says "Francesco this is your room." "Uh dad..you do know we are a couple right? It's not like we haven't sleep together before" Francesco says. And I blush in embarrassment. "I know. I'm sorry. Your mom won't let you too share a room because your not married. I tried to change it but she wouldn't let me." He whispers. I laugh then say "that's okay. One night won't kill us. Thank you for trying though." I Said smiling. "It'll kill me" Francesco says. He kisses me then says goodnight. "Come on lana, I'll show you your room." Francesco's dad says. "Okay, night babe" I say to Francesco. "Night. Oh and lana I'm sorry about my mom. She's never like this. I guess she has to get use to it." Francesco says. "Don't worry about it." I said then I walk away with Francesco's dad. We walk down the hallway then make a turn. "Here it is!" He says. "Wow you guys have a lot of rooms" I said laughing. "Yeah, we like to have enough room for all of our guests." He said. "Nice! Well goodnight, thank you for the dinner." I said going into my room. "You're welcome! Oh and I like you. That's usually all that matters." He said laughing. I laugh also then say thank you.

Boy what a night. I can't believe his mom doesn't like me. Moms always like me! I hear my door open and I turn to see who it is but it's dark so I can't see. "It's just me" Francesco says. "Baby what're you doing here?" I ask. "I miss you" he said getting into my bed and putting his arms around me. Then he kisses my neck. I laugh then say "stoppp. Your mom will catch us. I can feel it." "No she won't." He said then continuing to kiss me. "Why do think she doesn't like me?" I say turning over to Francesco. "Hey I was kissing you." He said laughing. "Seriously..why doesn't she." I said. "I've never brought a girl home before. So she probably thinks it's serious and is just nervous." Francesco says. "Wait you've never brought I girl home before?" I said giggling. "No, because none of them were worthy and I didn't love them like this. this is the first serious relationship I've been in." Francesco said. I kiss him then say "well I'm honored." Smiling. Francesco kisses me back then puts his hands on my chest." Nope" I said moving his hands "I am not having sex in your parents house. I normally would but your mom hates me and I feel like she would know somehow." I said laughing but being serious. "Oh my god. You're crazy" Francesco says. "I know but you love me" I said with a cheesy smile. "Yeah yeah, I do" he says putting his arm around me.

It's the next morning and I wake up to Francesco's mom yelling "FRANCESCO CARROZZINI!!" Francesco is next to me. Oh shit. We fell asleep!! He's not suppose to be in my room. I knew she would catch us. At least I'm not naked. "Mom why are you yelling." Francesco says. We both sit up and my face is flushed. "I set rules in this house and as long as you're under my roof no matter how old you are you will respect them.I expect this from her but not from you! I taught you better!" She says. "Wait a minute don't talk about Lana like that." Francesco says standing up. "Francesco it's ok.." "No it's not! Mom you've been rude to her this whole time-" Francesco says but his mom cuts him off and looks at me "I don't want you trapping my son by getting pregnant and then deciding to go back on tour and live the famous life. That won't happen on my watch." She said pointing her finger. I normally am so good with come backs but I can't even process what she just said. I just sit there looking flushed and don't know what to say. "Mom stop!!That's enough. Come on Lana. We're leaving. " Francesco says. I get up and start to get my things while francesco gets his. "Francesco-" his mom said but francesco cut him off "you need to leave this room now mom." She looks as if she's going to kill someone then she leaves.

Francesco closes the door after her and walks over to me and puts the clothes that I have in my hand down, and hugs me. "I love you. I'm so so so so sorry." He says while kissing my head. I start to cry a little bit but then Francesco wipes my tears and says. "Come on,let's get out of here." We walk downstairs and his mom tries to talk to him but he pushes past her and I follow him and we leave. We are on the plane heading to California Where my next show is tomorrow.

My head is on Francesco's shoulder and we're holding hands. "I didn't even say I wanted to have children..." I said. "Don't analyze anything she said baby. She's just absolutely ridiculous." Francesco says. "I'm not..it's just hard to believe someone is that crazy." I said. Francesco laughs. "Thank you for standing up for me even though she's your mom." I said. "Of course baby. What she said to you was horrible. My mom or not." He said then kissed my head.