Distance

"WOW" Lana says as she's going up stairs to her dressing room. "That was such an awesome show!!" "You were amazing lanz" Chuck says as she carries a bunch of gifts Lana's fans gave her. "You got like 1,000 letters " Chuck says laughing. "And I'll read every one of them!" Lana replies. Chuck and Lana plop down on the sofa in the dressing room. "Everyone else is getting the stuff ready and packed up to leave, they'll come get us when they're done" Chuck says. Walking to the mini fridge in the dressing room Chuck pulls out two cherry cokes and hands one to Lana. "Have you heard from Barrie?" Lana looks down at her hands "no.." Chuck sits closer to lana and puts an arm around her "he's probably just busy lana...writing his new record and all.." "Yeah...probably" Lana replies. *Lana's phone rings* "Barrie?" Chuck says. " dad" Lana replies. Lana puts the phone to her ear "Hey dad!"
"Hows my girl? how was the show?" Lana's dad ,Rob replies. " It was great, I wish you could have come! You're coming to the Arizona one in 2 days right?" "Of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world, I have to go now but tell Chuck I said hello,love and miss you both " "we love you too dad, bye" Lana hangs up and looks at Chuck "are you going to stay with me in Cali tomorrow while I have those two days off?" "No I can't, I'm sorry babe, I've got a shoot in France" Chuck replies. "Alright! That's okay, just make sure you text me so I know you're safe! And keep me updated" Lana laughs. " you too! Keep me updated...you know I'm always here if you need me" Chuck says. "I know." Lana smiles. Lana is on the airplane on her way to California. Chuck took a different plane, heading to France. Sitting in the airplane seat lana text's barrie "We need to talk, I'll be in LA for two days, when can you come to my apartment?" Lana sighs and waits for a reply, a few minutes later her phone buzzes "I can be there tomorrow at 2-Barrie" "okay, see you then" Lana replies. She shuts her eyes and thinks of the many ways this could go, but she'll be happy just to see him.