You're done.

"You really f*cked it up with her." Byron said to me. "I just really missed her. I just wanted to kiss her. She was watching me from the side of the stage, looking so beautiful, cheering me on..It's like she was my girlfriend, I can't get her out of head." "Well you don't have a choice Blake. She's having a baby! She's getting married! She's in love with someone else. Why don't you get that."

"I do..it was just hard for me to accept that." "You don't have to accept it, it's happening either way. Did it help? The kiss..or did you f*ck everything up for nothing?" Byron asks.

"It did. A lot. I need to talk to her." "And say what? She doesn't want to talk to you." "I know she doesn't. I feel bad..I just need to tell her it's okay now." "She just misses you so much as a best friend. She tells me all the time." Byron says. "It's crazy how easy it was for her to move on.. I really thought we connected. She told me we did..maybe she was just saying that..."

"I don't think she was just saying that, I think you did ..but there was a time and place for that but now she's meant to be with Francesco." "I hate him so much. He doesn't treat her right." "He does, he's a really good guy." "Who cheats on her? he didn't even know how many times she got drunk and I helped her which obviously means she still has some drinking problems, bet he doesn't know that." I said.

"Well the cheating thing was a mistake, he was wasted and upset. And she's not addicted she just shouldn't be drinking Period. Which she hasn't. It's not your place to say whether he's good for her or not." "I know...she's just worth so much more. Even more than I could give her." "She is. But she loves Francesco so that's the end of that. You can't be with her. I'm sorry man. I know you love her." Byron says. "You're right. It's fine. I do love her but it can't be a one way street. Thanks man."

Lana's POV
Hi baby!!!" I said grinning as I walk into my LA apartment and give Francesco a huge hug. I'm home! "I missed you so much!" Francesco said squeezing me then kissing me hard. We make out for a second then I kiss his forehead and say "I missed you more." Francesco takes my hand and pulls me to our room then pulls me onto him. I laugh then kiss him again. "Are You feeling okay?"

"I'm a little tired but that's it." "Good. At least you don't feel sick." "Thank God. So baby, can I tell you something." I asked running my fingers down his face. He kisses my cheek then says "of course. What is it?" "Well. Blake asked me if he could kiss me. I said no, obviously. Then after the show, like exactly right after, he came up to me while I was on the side of the stage and kissed me. I was fucking pissed and I haven't talked to him since then." I said.

"Babe could you get up for a second?" Francesco asked. "Uh..yeah....but-" I said getting up then Francesco walks to the door. "where are you going?" I said following him. "I'll be back." He said walking out the door. Oh lord, he's going to blakes.

Francesco's POV
He's reallllllly stupid if he thinks I'm not about to do something about him doing that to Lana. I fucking hate him so much. Who the fuck kisses someone when they said no! I told him last time if he ever touches Lana again I'll kill him.

"I told you to never fucking touch my Fiancé again." I said as Blake opens his door, then I swing my fist onto his face. He falls to the ground and I walk inside, Byron runs up to me "Francesco don't" he said standing between me and Blake "stay out of this Byron" I said moving to the other side of Blake, he gets up and holds his face.

"She fucking said no so what makes you think that meant yes?? You're done, I don't have to worry about you touching her again because you won't be seeing her again, and you won't be in her band." I said grabbing his shirt and pushing him against the wall. He pushes me but I push him back harder "we'll see about that! I actually love that girl!" Blake said getting an inch close to my face. "We will fucking see about that. You don't love her. You just loved the sex." I said punching him again. Byron holds Blake back as he tries to punch me. His whole face is bleeding now. "You're done." I said walking out the door.