Random visits

Francesco and I are on our flight back to France,just to pack, we're going to stay in LA for a little bit, I want to be close to Chuck,especially now that I'm pregnant, I want her to be around, I'm a little nervous. Soon I won't be able to fly, so I need to go now. I'm scheduling one more show in LA in a few days..I just want to do one more..before I start getting a bump. I don't feel sick or anything so I'm excited for this show.

"Are you sure you feel ok enough to do a show Lana?" Francesco asks. "Yess. This will be my last one before the baby. I need to do this." "Okay,I understand. When are you planning on doing this show?"

"Thank you babe and the 18th probably." "What's today?" "The 16th." "Wow that's soon." Francesco said. "Yeah..I'm just ready. I'm gonna call Byron and Blake and see what they think." I said pulling out my phone and dialing Byrons number, I put it on speaker.

"Hey Lanz! What's up." Byron said. "Hey! I'm here with Francesco, we're flying to France." "Oh nice,Hey Fran" Byron said. "Hey Byron." "So what's up?" "Hold on, I'm gonna add Blake to the call." I said tapping on Blakes name. "Alright."

"Hey, I was just gonna call you, I need to talk to you." Blake said. Francesco rolls his eyes "Byron is on the line too, I needed to talk to you guys." I said. "Oh...okay..hi Byron." Blake said. "Hey bud!" "So guys, I'm scheduling a show for the 18th, in LA. Can you guys do it?" I asked.

"How come? But yes I definitely can." Byron replys. "Yeah I can.." Blake said. "I'll tell you when I see you Byron but okay great! Thanks guys." I said smiling. "No problem. Everything ok?" Byron asks. "Yeah everything's fine. I just really want to do this show." "Okay cool. I'm up for it."

"I'll be there." Blake says. "Awesome." "Well I'll let you guys go so you can talk..just text me the info Lanz." Byron says. "Ok! I will. Thank you Byron." "Of course. Cya." "Bye!" Then Byron hangs up. I keep Blake on speaker then say "so what's up?" "Well remember when we almost hooked up at that party a few weeks ago?" Blake said.

I turn to Francesco and his face turns red "Uhhh, yeah..what about it." I said. "Remember when you were on top of me? Well some asshole came in and we didn't know and he took a picture of us. He was gonna leak it but I paid him not too." Francesco shakes his head. "What! Oh my god. Well thanks for doing that..how much did you have to pay him?"

"Don't worry about it, it's fine." Blake said. "Blake I can pay you back." "No it's fine, it's all taken care of." "Okay...well thank you again." "No problem, just text me about the show." "Will do. Cya." "Bye" Blake said.

"So when was this?" Francesco asked folding his arms. "When you came to see me in LA. We had just gotten back from a party." I said. "So did anything happen." "Nope, we just made out, we were going to be he stopped me then I realized what I was doing."

"He stopped you? That's surprising." "Not really, I always want to do stuff with him but he always stops me because he knows I'm just upset." "Oh..well I'm glad nothing happened." "Yeah. Me too."

"I hope that picture doesn't get out...so you guys were clothed ?" Francesco asked. "It won't. He said it's taken care of and yes, we were, let's change the subject now." I said putting my arm around him. "Okayyyy. Well I'm glad we're staying in LA for a little, I feel like you missed it a lot."

"I did. That's why I went there when we broke up. I miss being close to Chuck and everyone else." "Yeah I get it. So are we going to have the baby there? In LA?" "That's what I was thinking,unless you want to go back to France." "No LA is good, we need a new start. I invited my mom over tonight so we could tell her."

"Uh oh. I'm so nervous, what do you think she'll say?" "Don't be. I'm sure she'll be happy for us." "Hmmm. I hope." "It'll be fine babe." Francesco said grinning then kissing me, I laugh then kiss him back.