Chuck

It's the day next and Francesco and I are back in our Cali apartment. I'm getting ready to leave to meet James at the beach. Francesco is leaving for his shoot, "Bye babe. Have a good shoot." I said to Francesco then I kissed him. "I will. Have fun with James. Don't take off your sundress! Love you." Francesco replied. He doesn't want me wearing a bikini in front of James. "I'll try. Haha love you more." I replied.

I pull up to the beach, and James isn't there yet so I just sit in my car. 10 minutes pass and he finally pulls up. He gets out of his car and I open my door "making me wait is not good Franco." I said jokingly. "I'm sorry! There was so much traffic. How are you del rey?" James said. "I'm good. You?" "I'm good now! You look gorgeous." James said as I get out of my car. I hug him then I smile and say "thank you. You don't look too bad either." James and I walk around the boardwalk then we stop to get ice cream. "Vanilla right?" James asked. "Right" I said smiling. We get our ice creams then walk to the Ferris wheel it's not too big but it's gorgeous! "Want to ride it?" James ask's. "Of course!" I replied.

James and I are on the Ferris wheel and he pulls out his phone "smile" he says. I put my hand up on the bar on the side of the cart and smile. "Beautiful!" He said grinning. I smile back then say "your turn!" I pull out my phone and James smiles and I take the picture then out my phone back "what! No complement for me?" James said. "Whoops! Handsomee" I said laughing.

After the Ferris Wheel we go to the beach and lay down. A few fans come up took pictures of just James and I! It was so funny, they didn't even want to be in it. "You Guys would make such a hot couple" one of my fans said. We both laugh then James said "that's what I keep telling her!" I smile then but don't say anything. After the fans leave I said "James don't encourage them, you know I have a boyfriend." "I know I know, I'm just messing around. I'm sorry." He said. "That's okay, I just don't want to give them false hope." I said. "Maybe it won't be false one day." James said. "Stoppp" I said hitting his arm. He laughs then says "finee."

I'm back home now and francesco still isn't here. I hate when his shoots take all day. I mean it's his job but I still miss him. I go to the kitchen and make myself and cherry coke. It's just a coke with Cherri's in it. Then I turn on the tv. I get on Twitter and everyone's saying "omfg they would be such a cute couple." Or "parents " oh lord. I think it's funny though. Their imaginations are wild. There's stories saying "Lana del rey and James Franco sexy date on the beach and Ferris wheel" sexy? What was sexy about that. Jeezusss.

I wake up to someone kisses my forehead I open my eyes and see francesco standing over me "hey baby" I said smiling. He smiles back then sits next to me and puts his arms around me. "How was the beach?" He asked. "It was good, I had fun. How was your shoot?" I replied. "Good im glad. And it was good, I love taking pictures in the woods." Francesco said. I kiss him Then I lay my head on his chest. "Let's just watch a bunch of movies" Francesco said. "Sounds good to me" I relied. Francesco and I love our down time. Where we just sit around and eat pizza, watch movies and play video games.

I haven't heard from Chuck in a long time. I keep texting her, and calling her for the past few days but she hasn't answered. But I see her instagram posts and pictures people take of her so I know she's okay physically at least. I'm starting to get worried. I know what hotel she's staying at in New York and I don't have a show tomorrow so I'll probably go fly to see her. "Will you come with me if I go see Chuck?" I ask francesco. "I wish! I have shoots for the next two days." He said. "Ugh okay. I'll just go then. I really need to see what's going on." I said. "You should. Chuck is never like this." Francesco said.