James and Francesco

After my two days with Francesco in France, we just arrived to my apartment in New York for my next show. "I'm going to unpack then take a shower and get ready, James should be here in an hour." I said. "I thought he was meeting us at the venue?" Francesco said. "He wants to come before and hangout. He normally does." I replied.

Francesco and I are sitting on the sofa when the door knocks, I walk over to it and open it "hey del rey!!" Francesco said smiling and hugging me. "How are you?" I asked hugging him back. "I'm good! I'm so glad you're here!" I said. "Me too!" James rowdies. We walk inside to the couch and francesco stands up. "Francesco this is james, James this is Francesco, my boyfriend!" I said smiling. "So this is the lucky guy! Nice to meet you." James said shaking Francesco's hand. "I sure am. And you too." Francesco said half smiling. He said he doesn't mind James he just is still keeping his eye on him lol.

I'm sitting in the middle of James and Francesco on the sofa. After we talk for a while and James shows us pictures of India (because he just went there) I say "We should order pizza, I'm hungry! What about you guys?" "I am!" James said. "Me too" Francesco replied. "Okay,I have to be at the venue in 45 minutes so it better hurry." I said.

The Pizza just got here, it's a cheese pizza and pepperoni but I won't eat that one. "So Francesco you're a photographer huh?" James said. "Yeah..." Francesco replied. "So you take pictures of girls?? Do you ever take naked ones" James said and I almost spit out my pizza. "Uhm..no. I mean I have before but not in a while..why?" Francesco ask's. "That must be awkward, lana doesn't mind? I mean I would be mad if my girlfriend was taking naked pictures of guys." He said. "I'm sure she wouldn't but it hasn't come up yet so she doesn't have to worry about that." Francesco said. "But I just saw pictures of Elena Ora under a sheet, she said you were the photographer?" James said. My eyes get big and Francesco clears his throat. I forgot she was going to release those.

"Why don't we talk about something else? No I don't mind, it's his job. Why does it matter James?" I side. He hit a sensitive spot. "Sorry, it doesn't. I was just wondering. I didn't mean to upset anyone." James said. "It's okay you didn't, it was just a weird question." Francesco said. I shot my eyes at him. Why is he being nice all of a sudden.

We make it to the venue and Francesco and James are sitting on the sofa. I just put my outfit on for tonight which is short shorts and a white t shirt that's folded at the bottom so you can see my belly button. "You look hot as fuck" James said. I look at him like "why did you say that" "what?" Francesco said looking at James. "She does. You're lucky. Can't I compliment a friend?. " James said. "Yeah but not like that. Dude she's my girlfriend." Francesco said. "James didn't mean it like that. That's just how he talks." I said. "Yeah it was just a compliment. Thats it." James replied. "Ok. Whatever." Francesco said. Geez. This has been the weirdest day ever.

After the show. we're all back in the dressing room. "You did amazing baby." Francesco said kissing me. "Thanks babe!" I said. James walks up to me and hands me flowers "You were great!" He says. "Thanks James! I love he flowers. They're gorgeous." I said. I kiss his cheek then he says "well I should be going. It was nice to meet you Francesco and Lana I'll see you soon." "You too." Francesco says. "Bye James. And yes I'll see you soon! Just text me whenever." I said hugging him.

Francesco and I get back to the apartment and lay in bed. "Thank you for being nice to James. Even when he said I looked hot as fuck." I said laughing. "Of course. He wants you so bad. You could tell when he said that. It's hilarious. I know you're mine so there's no need to get jealous." He said. "Really?? I mean I thought he just thinks I'm hot but I don't know if he likes me. If he does he needs to knock it off." I said laughing. "Well babe you're hard to resist. I mean who doesn't want you." He said kissing me.