Friends

Chuck and I are getting ready for the beach and Francesco walks in "Why aren't you getting ready baby?" I asked. "I figured I'd stay here, you guys need some sister time. You don't always need your boyfriend coming with you." He said. "I don't mind Francesco! You should come." Chuck said honestly. "Nah that's okay. I'll go hangout with some of my friends I haven't seen in a while. You guys have fun." He said smiling and hugging me then kissing my neck. "Love you." I said. "Love you too. I'll be here when you guys get back." He said.

"That was so sweet of Francesco. I hope you guys didn't have anything planned. Since I came randomly." Chuck says. "Nah we didn't. We usually just hangout. But I'm glad it's just me and you today." I said. "Me too." Chuck and I walk to the beach and lay down. "It's so beautiful here." Chuck says. "Isn't it. I could spend all day here. 3 fans walk up to Chuck and I. I took pictures with them then they walked away on their phones. I think they're telling their friends I'm here and to come because they stand a little ways from us.

"Should we go ? Before a whole mob gets here?" Chuck says. "No if she's telling them to come I don't want to disappoint them." I said. "Okay.." Chuck said. 10 minutes later about 12 fans walk up to me I put on my beach shirt and greet them all. After I did the 12 people I saw about 10 more coming my way, Chuck and I start to walk the other direction and they run faster. Chuck and I laugh and I stop and sign stuff.

"Well you didn't get to relax much!" Chuck said. "Yeah..I don't mind too much. Seeing them happy is always fun." I replied. Chuck and I are walking to the nearest ice cream shop and 3 fans come up. I do the usual then keep walking. We finally get here and go inside the ice cream shoppe. "Alright I know what I'm getting" Chuck says. "Me too." I said. What can I get for you?? Oh my god! You're Lana del rey! I'm such a huge fan! I can't believe this! Can you take a picture of us on my phone??" The girl says. I laugh then say "thank you honey and sure." I take her phone and take a picture of us. "Thank you so much!! How are you?? How's Francesco? Hi chuck!" She said. "Hey!" Chuck said.

"I'm good thank you baby. So is francesco. Uhm honey could we order?" I said. "Oh yeah! Of course sorry!" She said laughing. "It's okay! I'll have the vanilla on a sugar cone please." I said. "Oh my god. Vanilla is now my favorite flavor!!" She said. I smile then say "Chuck?" "I'll have the chocolate strawberry please." Chuck says. "Sure thing." Chuck and I get out ice creams and head to the door and the girl yells "BYE LANA LOVE YOU" "bye! Love you too." I said.

"Chuck we can just go home if you want. I know it's annoying getting stopped every 5 seconds. " I said "Well let's go home. Not that I'm annoyed but we can just hangout, I have to leave in 3 hours anyways.." Chuck said. "Okay." I relied. We get home and Francesco runs up to me and kisses me. "Hey baby!!" I said. "Hey gorgeous. I missed you." Francesco said putting his arms around me. "Ok I'm having unpleasant flashbacks." Chuck said. Francesco and I laughed. Francesco and I hold hands and sit on the sofa. "Did you guys have fun?" He said. "Yeah we got stopped a billion times but that's ok." Chuck said sitting across from us. "Aww." Francesco said. "What did you do?" I asked Francesco. "Just hungout with some friends.we went to a movie then their house. They want to meet you! I told them I'd bring you over when Chuck leaves." Francesco said. "What?! But I just came from the beach I don't look good." Lana said. "Babe you can take a shower. Why are you freaking out? They're just my friends." Francesco said.

"Because friends opinions mean a lot!! If they like me or not." I said. "Trust me. They already like you. I've told them lots of things about youuu" he said. "They better not have been inappropriate!" I said. "Hehe." Francesco relied. "Lana you should go! It'll be fun." Chuck said. "Okay..I'll go but I have to go take a shower and get ready." I said. "Okay! I'll be waiting " Francesco said.