Wanted to hear your voice

It's after my show and my dad left to go back home, I just got to my hotel room and it's 11:00 pm. Francesco should be calling me via Skype, any second now. I plop onto my bed and decide to just get on Twitter Until he calls.

People are sending me more pictures of Francesco and this girl, the same one as last night. They're at dinner again...maybe I'll ask him about it. As I click on the picture to make it bigger a Skype call pops up, from " FrancescoC" I smile then hurry and click accept.

"Hey baby girl!" Francesco said smiling up a storm. "God you're beautiful" he added. I laugh then say "you're handsome, I miss you so much." "I miss you so much too! How's Rob?" "He's good,left an hour ago. Hey babe who's this woman you've been hanging out with?" I asked.

Francesco pauses for a minute then says "she's one of my friends...from this shoot I've been working on for GQ magazine." "Oh okay. So why do yall keep going to dinner" I said laughing. "We like to talk about photography and just the shoot in general. It's nothing babe, she just a work friend."

"I know, I didn't think of it as anything..Just wondering. Anyways, I miss your body." "Mm babe I don't know how much longer I can go without you" francesco said. "Well when you come see me after this two weeks, I'm gonna F*** you so good you're never going to want to leave me again." I said laughing.

"Fuckkk. Why don't you give me a preview." I smile then sit up and as I'm pulling off my top someone knocks on my door, "are you expecting someone?" Francesco asks. "No, not that I know of." I said putting my shirt down. "Hold on" I added. I look through the peep hole and see Blake standing there, he probably wants to talk about what happened, I haven't talked to him since then.

I walk back to the laptop and say "hey babe it's blake, I gotta go. I'll text you though okay?" "Blake?!! Why is he knocking on your door at 11:30?" "Well....we have to talk a about the shows, I'm sorry babe, I'll text you!" "Alright, that's ok. I get it, just make sure he doesn't try anything" "Okay.I love you." "I love you too baby. Bye". "Bye" I said smiling then clicking out of Skype.

I open the door and Blake is still standing there "hey" I said smiling. "I know it's late and I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything but I just wanted to talk to you for a minute if that's ok." "Yeah sure, come on in." I said opening the door and letting blake in.

We sit on my bed and it's quit for a second then he says "look Lana, I never meant to make things complicated, if they are now to you...I don't know what I was thinking..I guess I was just upset. But you can trust me." "I know I can. It's okay, I understand. It just can't happen again..you know, francesco can't visit me for a while and...it's better for the both us to keep things easy." I said.

"I totally get it. It won't happen again, I'm sure your dad hates me." "He doesn't, he's just protective." I said laughing. "Looks like he's been busy." Blake said looking at the laptop I left open next to us, before the Skype call I clicked on a picture of Francesco and that girl.

I look over at the screen "oh, yeah. Busy with work. And people from work." I said like it didn't bother me. Blake nods then says "I'm glad you two are doing good, you deserve to be treated right." "Haha, thanks blake. You do too, it'll get better." I said smiling. "Yeah I know..well I should be going. We have a early flight!"

After blake left I did something for Francesco I never did for any of my boyfriends, not even Barrie because I didn't trust them like I trust Francesco. Since we didn't get to Skype for long, I sent him some sexyyy pictures. I felt bad for hanging up on him to talk to blake. But he sure did enjoy them ;)

I'm secretly surprising Francesco by visiting him at his shoot today, I just got to the set and his friend said he's in his trailer, I walk over to it and open the door, I can't believe what I'm seeing......Francesco and the girl he's been hanging out with are on top of each other making out.

"Francesco, what, what are you doing??" I said standing in the doorway. He gets up and walks up to me "Listen Lana...this isn't going to work..I need you to be with me, and I hardly see you, I just can't do it." BEEP BEEP BEEP my alarm just woke me up, I sit up and wipe my forehead off because I'm sweating and breathing heavily.

Why did I dream that? I guess I'm being insecure because of what happened all last tour...Barrie was always out with other girls,partying. I still don't know to this day if he's ever cheated on me and I don't think I want to know. I look at the clock and it's 4:30 am. I have a flight at 5:30, I pick up my phone from the nightstand then call Francesco "hey babe, are you ok? Isn't it 4 where you are?" Hearing Francesco's voice and him calling me babe makes me calm.

"I'm okay and yeah it is, I just wanted to hear your voice." I said with a shaky voice. "Baby are you sure you're ok?" "Will you talk to me until I have to get on my flight." I asked. "Of course. Let me tell you how much I love you." Francesco said. I lay back onto my bed and smile,he makes my insecurities go away.