I've got a surprise !

I'm in my dressing room at the venue. I really don't feel like doing this show. But then I thought of Adam, and how he was going to camp out in the freezing cold just to see me. And how many other fans do that. I know that barrie shouldn't effect me so much but it's not so much that that made me upset. I said out loud what all barrie has done to me. It's like I was admitting it. And just so eye opening.I'm just so fucking tired. And I miss Francesco so much.

It's three hours before my show and I'm on the couch smoking and checking my Twitter. "Hey honey" my dad says walking in. "Hey dad!" "Chuck told me what happened last night. I know you probably don't want to talk about it but Im sorry it happened. I didn't know Barrie tried to get you to do those things. I should have been happier for you when you found Francesco. I know I'm just your dad but you can always tell me anything ok?"I get up and hug him really tight. "You're not just my dad. You're my bestfriend. If I was in trouble or thought I was going to do something stupid I would of told you. I promise. love you dad." I said. "Okay, that's good to know,love you too." He says smiling. "I'm going with Chuck to meet some fans. I'll see you before the show " Chuck told rob that francesco is coming and that they need to leave Lana and Francesco alone. "Okay. Cya"

Sitting on the couch my phone rings ,"Hey baby!" "Hey! How are you??" Francesco says. "I'm good. I miss you though, I need you here." I said. "Well,turn around." Confused ,I turn around and Francesco is standing in the doorway. Oh my god. I can't believe he came to see me!!! I drop my phone and run to him then he picks me up and I kiss him. And then I start to cry a little. "You glad I'm here?" He says still holding me. "I really really am." I kiss him again. He puts me down then says "baby it's only been a day!" "I know, but it seems longer. I'm so happy you're here!" I said. "Me too! Are you doing okay,seriously." "Now that you're here. Yes." I hug him again then I stay there. Just holding him is enough happiness to last me a life time. His arms are around me and we're just standing there hugging. "Are you hungry?" He says. "Very." "Well I've got a surprise. Get your purse and let's go." He says smiling.

I'm on the back of Francesco's motor cycle,he had it shipped here so I could ride it. He knows I loveee motor cycles. "Here we are." He said as he helps me off. "Close your eyes and hold my hand." "Oo where are we going." "I can't tell you silly it's a secret!" He takes my hand after kissing me and we walk for a few seconds "okay we're here. Open your eyes." I open my eyes still holding his hand, I put my other hand over my mouth. It's a cabin on the beach! "I rented out the cabin, and the beach. I know it's cold and we'll be in the cabin but I didn't want anyone bothering you. Do you like it?" "Oh my god francesco. I love it. You rented out the whole thing for only 2 hours?!" "Nope! We get to come here after your show..spend the night then stay for a whole day. You need some time to rest Lana. Away from everyone." Francesco says. "I can't believe you did this for me. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much baby." I kiss him again "anything for my girl."

We go inside the cabin and it's beautiful!! Francesco had blue hydrangeas put in a pot next to every window. "It's amazing." I said. "Isn't it?" "Wait I should tell my dad and Chuck where I am." "I already did, it's all taken care of. You just relax your little heart out." "Oh my god your perfect." I said laughing. "Sure am. Haha!" Francesco pulls out my chair and I sit down. "I made smoothies and Caesar salad." Francesco says as he brings the salad and smoothies to the table. "Okay I'm not joking you really are perfect." I said. Francesco laughs and kisses my cheek. "Dig in." After we ate, francesco and I went upstairs to check out the bedroom.We both plopped on the bed "this room is so gorgeous! There's even a sun roof!!" "I do love those." Francesco says. We're laying side by side then we turn to each other and I hold Francesco's face. "You're the best. I don't know what I did to deserve you." "It's the other way around babe." He says resting his hand on my cheek. "I'm glad you took me here. I can't wait to just be with you for one day. No one else." "It'll be amazing. You need it." I lay on top of francesco and kiss him. He puts his hands on my shirt and pulls it over me and takes it off. "You're so beautiful. Just a work of art" he says. "I'm yours. Your work of art." Francesco gets on top of me and takes my clothes off gently. He's kissing my stomach while I run my fingers through his hair. "Mmmm" I say while he moves from kissing my stomach to my pepsi cola. "Am I making you happy?" Francesco says. I let out a sigh of relief "very." I said smiling while he continues.

I took a shower then got dressed, I have to leave the cabin now because it's show time! "You ready?" Francesco asks me. "Yep! Let's go." Holding hands we get on the motor cycle are off to the venue. Best hour of my life. I arrive at the venue, fans are waving to me and I wave back, a lot of them are yelling "yall are so cute!" We go inside and see Chuck. "Surprise !" Chuck said. "Did you guys have funnn?" She said winking. "We sure did. " I said winking back. "Here comes your dad lana guys don't wink he'll catch on and kill me." Francesco says. Chuck and I laugh at him. "Hey dad!" I said. "Hey guys, Francesco how are you doing? How's the cabin." "It's great! And I'm great. Thanks for asking." "Good, well lana time to get ready." "Okay!" Rob and Lana go up stairs and Chuck and Francesco follow behind them. "Glad you had fun." Chuck says winking again and laughing. "Quit it!" Francesco says laughing. I look back at them and smile.