Elevators and sunroofs

It's 10:00 am and we're on our way to the Cruise ship! "Two whole days on the beautiful ship, I'm way too excited" I said. "No such thing as too excited but I'm really excited too" francesco said smiling. I'm wearing the black short t shirt Francesco got me, with short shorts and flip flops. My hair is down and wavy and I'm wearing my black sunglasses . I can't wait to tan!

We finally get to the ocean where our ship is docked. Francesco carries some of my bags when we head to the front of the boat. "It's beautiful on the outside imagine the in." Francesco said.

As we walk up to it ,my eyes get bigger and bigger "This is amazing!" I said. "Have you ever been on a cruise ship babe?" Francesco asked. "No never, just boats and a Yacht ,that's it." "We're going to have so much fun."

"Miss,Grant here's your room key and an extra. Enjoy" the guy at the front of the ship said handing me my key. "Thank you!" I said taking Francesco's hand. We walk onto the boat and right when we walk in both of our mouths drops. It's huge!!

The ceiling is marble, there's bars all around and a dance floor, then when you walk a little further there's two huge doors that lead outside where a HUGE pool is and a hot tub and smoothie bar. We go into the elevator that's see through so you can see the ocean.

We get to the top floor then walk down the halls looking forward our room. "Lana ?!? Are you Lana del rey?!" A girl says running up to me. I laugh then say "I am" "Oh my god I love your music so much!! Could I get a picture with you??"

I look at Francesco and he shrugs his shoulders. "Sure" I said. She stands next to me and takes a selfie "thank you so much!" She says. "Of course honey. Have a good time on the cruise okay." Said. "I will thank you so much you too!"

Francesco and I continue walking down the hall "I hope she doesn't go around telling people we're here" Francesco said. "Me too. But they're going to see us anyways so it doesn't matter." "Yeah that's true. It'll be fine."

We walk into our room and its HUGE! There's a huge living room with a flat screen tv and a mini fridge. There's a huge balcony with pool chairs so you can lay and look at the ocean. "Oh my god. This is amazing!" I said walking onto the balcony. "I could just stay in my room and be fine!" Francesco replied.

We walk back inside and go to our room, there's a sun roof!!! "Ok this is the coolest thing ever" francesco said taking a remote that's on the dresser and pushing a button and the roof opens up. "I think we should live here." I said dropping my bags. There's even a mini fridge in here too! "Let's go get a smoothie" I said.

We just got downstairs and I Francesco holds my hand and stops in the hallway and kisses me. "Aw babe what was that for" I said. "I'm just really happy we get some time to our selfs. This is going to be great." "So am I. I Love you." I said kissing his cheek. "Love you too baby girl."

We go to the smoothie bar and I order a strawberry smoothie and Francesco gets a blue berry smoothie. We take them then walk outside onto on the deck. There's games to play, food, then if you walk a little bit more there's the huge pool and hot tub.

There's tropical music playing and people are dancing on the dance floor. "Let's hurry and get changed then come back down and tan!" I said. "Ok! Let's do it." Francesco replied.

We go back up to our room and I change into my bikini and put on my sundress. Francesco changes into his swim trunks and puts his towel around his neck. He puts his arms around my waste and we start kissing, I fall back against the wall and he starts kissing my neck

"There will be plenty of time for that later babe" I said. "True, we need to get our tan on." He said laughing. "Come on" I said taking his hand and pulling him with me.

We get to the pool and we sit to the left side of it. I take off my sundress and lay my towel on the pool chair and put my hair up then lay down. Francesco scoots his hair closer to mine then lays down. I'm still sipping on my smoothie and I look at the ocean "it's so beautiful." I said. "It is." Francesco replied pulling out his camera and sitting up, he takes a picture of the people in the pool with the ocean in the background.

It's 11:30 and Francesco and I changed and are in our hotel room. "Hey they put some wine on our bed while we were gone" Francesco said picking it up. "I guess they forgot before" I said laughing.

"You can have some babe if you want. I keep telling you I don't mind." I added. "Well I normally don't, but I do right now." Francesco replied. "Have some!"

"Alrighttt." He said then walked to the fridge and got a glass and Ice then poured it. I walk over to him and get a second glass "Uh babe what are you doing?" He asked. "I want a little. It's not a big deal, I'm a big girl now." I said. "But babe-" he started to say "If I want one glass on this beautiful vacation I'm going to have one." I said cutting him off.

"Okay, you're right,here" he said pouring me some. I smile then take a sip. He stares at me not even drinking his "babe you don't have to watch me,one glass isn't going to do anything" I said laughing. "Alright alright" he said sipping his with his eyes on me.

I take my glass then hold his hand and pull him to the balcony. We sit on the pool chair then he looks at me "you feelin ok?" "Yess. Babe. I'm fine. It's all good." I said. He kisses me then finishes his glass and says "I'm going to get more" he comes back outside with the bottle and pours himself some more, I take it then pour me more.

After my fifth glass I'm just feeling a little giggly but that's it. Francesco puts his glass down and gets on top of me, I start kissing him then lay back, he starts to kiss my neck and slips his hand up my dress and starts to finger me on top of my underwear. I start to moan then say. "Let's go somewhere" I said laughing. "Like where?!" He said giggling. "Let's go look" I replied getting up and pulling him with me.

•18 and older please! This is an adult scene if you don't like these parts just skip it.•

We're running down the halls holding hands and laughing. We get into the elevator and start making out against the glass wall. "Fuck I can't wait any longer" francesco said kissing my neck and pulling me closer. "Let's do it here" I said laughing.

"Here?!? In the elevator? You're crazy!" He said. I push all the buttons on the elevator then pull down Francesco's pants. "Fuck" he said holding my hair as I suck and rub him hard on my knees. I push him against the wall and suck harder "Mmmm" he said holding my head closer onto him.

I get up then take his hands and put them on my chest. He grabs my chest then starts kissing my neck he pulls over my dress and takes off my bra. He turns me around and I put my hands against the glass wall while he pulls down my underwear, he holds my waist from behind and starts to f*** me "fuck yes" I said reaching back and holding him closer to me. He goes faster and runs his hand down my thigh, I bite my lip and reach for his hand and grab it then put it on my chest. He grabs me and I start to moan.

He picks me up and we start to make out, he lays me on the ground and gets on top of me then f***s me deep "oh goddd yesss" I said holding francesco in place. I start to suck on his neck as he goes faster. "God you're amazing." Francesco said looking into my eyes. I smile then wrap my legs around him making him go faster. He goes really deep and holds it as he kisses me "fuuuuuuckkk" I said as my whole body freezes and I feel a warm sensation , francesco kisses me slowly then lays next to me.